Sign in to follow this  
ibkevman

Newenough.com

for those that may not know, if you make a purchase from newenough.com, during the checkout process the screen will prompt you to see if you'd like newenough to make a dollar donation to one of a set list of organizations. STLAR is listed on that page so newenough will donate a dollar every time someone checks that box during checkout. right now, there is a little over $90 in the account. anything purchased from the proceeds will be used 100% for the club as a whole in some fashion, either by raffles or purchasing something for club member use.

for those that may not know, if you make a purchase from newenough.com, during the checkout process the screen will prompt you to see if you'd like newenough to make a dollar donation to one of a set list of organizations. STLAR is listed on that page so newenough will donate a dollar every time someone checks that box during checkout. right now, there is a little over $90 in the account. anything purchased from the proceeds will be used 100% for the club as a whole in some fashion, either by raffles or purchasing something for club member use.

I think about $10.00 of that is from me, always donate the buck :thumbsup: I have ordered from them a bunch of times when STLAR was added.

Hey guy & gals...This option is still available & just FYI we plan on using this as an option for raffles at the meetings. Wanted to let you guys know that what you are putting in, is helping the club! Thanks to all who have done this so far! :handclap:

Hey guy & gals...This option is still available & just FYI we plan on using this as an option for raffles at the meetings. Wanted to let you guys know that what you are putting in, is helping the club! Thanks to all who have done this so far! :handclap:

Just ordered a jacket from them yesterday! I dontated the dollar!