Brooder

SCOTT AFB Sport Bike Course

so this course is only open to military personnel then?

For anyone who has access to the base.

Looks like I might not be able to take it after all. My bike has a short somewhere that's killing my battery and if I can't get it fixed this weekend (unlikely since I work all weekend), I'm not riding with a chance at a dead battery. And I can't push start my 600lb bike.

Now that I've taken the course, I'm really glad I did. Thanks to Ty, Sticks, and Stu (Ty just stood around, though :biggrin: ). I learned a lot. What I learned?

1. Ty thinks he's the shit.

2. Sticks wants to be like Ty (or was that Stu?)...

3. Getting of the seat really changes the feel of the bike in turns/corners. Definitely will keep doing that.

4. I still can't make small, sharp turns. Had problems with them in the MSF as well.

5. The range sucks. It simulates real world conditions, but dang. I thought I was going to lose it a couple of times hitting some gravel, a dip, or a bump. And I'm not sure why there's a pothole there.

In seriousness, Ty, Sticks, and Stu are great guys. Glad to finally meet them.

Now that I've taken the course, I'm really glad I did. Thanks to Ty, Sticks, and Stu (Ty just stood around, though :biggrin: ). I learned a lot. What I learned?

1. Ty thinks he's the shit.

2. Sticks wants to be like Ty (or was that Stu?)...

3. Getting of the seat really changes the feel of the bike in turns/corners. Definitely will keep doing that.

4. I still can't make small, sharp turns. Had problems with them in the MSF as well.

5. The range sucks. It simulates real world conditions, but dang. I thought I was going to lose it a couple of times hitting some gravel, a dip, or a bump. And I'm not sure why there's a pothole there.

In seriousness, Ty, Sticks, and Stu are great guys. Glad to finally meet them.

Glad you were there to take the course, and even more that you enjoyed it.