ibkevman

Attention photographers.....

I was going through my computer and came across some old STLAR pics that really brought back some memories. that got me thinking that it would be cool to get a bunch of them together and have a slideshow of sorts for a meeting or party or whatever.

So, if you have any old or new pics of STLAR events or people that are worth sharing, please send them to me. if it's just a few, email ibkevman@gmail.com or if it's a bunch, burn them to a CD/DVD and get it to me somehow.

thanks

All the ones I have are on photobucket can post them here and you can pull them off. Mostly are from rides. I will go thru my computer and see if I have anymore.

IMG_0430.jpg

IMG_0429.jpg

IMG_0428.jpg

IMG_0425.jpg

IMG_0434.jpg

IMG_0433.jpg

IMG_0096.jpg

:bump::Flahssssss:

still looking for pics......

any that you have that would be valuable for all to see in terms of funny or memorable to get people telling the story about.......

Is there maybe going to be a section in the upper right corner near Calendar/Members/Search/Help ???

Maybe a STLAR rides and events photo album for people to randomly view....

Is there maybe going to be a section in the upper right corner near Calendar/Members/Search/Help ???

Maybe a STLAR rides and events photo album for people to randomly view....

we had a gallery on here before the update and it wasn't used very much so we didin't pony up for the newer version. most people have their own place to host pics