RedNeckHippie

Road Rage: Biker Kicks car door

http://www.neverboredonline.com/showthread.php?t=6034

what are your thoughts on this vid?

looks to me like the vid started after the cager (probably not paying attention) probably came close to hitting the biker. he gets mad and lets them know and the 2nd car starts the vid.

edit: watched it agian with the sound up and you can here the biker and cager yelling bac and forth.

then the cager either said hey fuck you buddy i own this road or had a bad attitude, and it escalated at the stoplight.

I understand folks dont pay attention. they almost run us all over. Happens to me literally every day. No I take that persoanlly when someone almost kills me, accidentally or not. If they are sorry, or aware they made a mistake I dont get mad. But if somone almost runs me over then is a dick about it, or says too bad fuck you, im going to get livid.

Some woman in traffic this morning, 60mph on 270 is driving in the 2nd from left lane. im in tha fast lane. no signal or check blind spot she jerks half over into my lane trying to pass. I hugged the wall and downshifted (my loud pipes saved me agian, i have no doubt about it) and when she heard me downshift she got back in her lane, waved and mouthed 'sorry' now if she would have been like FU biker dude, this is my road screw you id have kicked the mirror off her fuckin car. She was cool, saw it was her mistake and was sorry. Im ok with that.

anyway, figured this vid would stir some feelings up. What do you think

I've kicked a door before. I was boxed in and woman in a Dodge minivan tried to merge into me. I honked but she just kept coming. So I kicked the driver's door. That got her attention. This was in the interchange at 55south & 270north.

sometimes people just need an ass kicking to get things thru their fucking thick heads

Biker probably should have just let it go and went off on his way. If i kicked the door of every fucking cager that turned in front of me, ran me off the road, merged lanes I would have a broken foot and would be riding pissed off every time I rode.

If you have not realized this happens on a bike maybe you should take up another hobby!

Just my :twocents: !

Not directed at anybody who has posted here just new riders :thumbsup:

What the guy did in the video was stupid. I didn't see the car pull into him at all. It looks like they were just next to him and didn't notice he was trying to get over to turn right.

It's not something I would do for the fun of it and I don't have a quick temper at all. I had no choice. I was being sandwiched between a minivan and a concrete barrier. It was about 10 years ago, today I would not put myself in the same situation.

Oh yeah, we were going about 50 to 60 at the time.

Looks like a good way to get shot.

+1 I agree, if some nasty biker was kicking my door he would be looking down the barrel of my .45 stupid fuck. :loser:

Im not a cager hater, roads were designed for cars and we are the intruders, the sooner you realize that the safer you'll be.

I would have just flashed him. :)

See that's what this world needs, spread love not hate :biggrin: :biggrin:

OH MY.... :ohmy: I have seen what happens when someone pulls out in front of you :laugh: :ninja:

that wasn't your initial response, dan! haha

I would have just flashed him. :)

Now, I know why that guy over the weekend tried to run me off the road but didn't do anything when you rode by him, Amy--he was speechless... :biggrin:

Do you think I should try that same technique, Amy?! :blink:

DrJ

Now, I know why that guy over the weekend tried to run me off the road but didn't do anything when you rode by him, Amy--he was speechless... :biggrin:

Do you think I should try that same technique, Amy?! :blink:

DrJ

Looks like a good way to get shot.

any biker kicks in my door I take as a threat against my personal safety and would respond appropriately by turning my wheel sharply in the direction of the threat :biggrin:

that vid should also be a lesson to riders that may consider that kind of action. with as many cameras/video cameras readily available on every cell phone today, don't be surprised when a cop comes knocking on your door..... :huh: