Brooder

Need some help from Scott folks

A while back Ty had offered to give me a quick tour of the base auto hobby shop paint booth (I've never used a spray gun to paint and he was going to give me some tips). Unless I'm a nut and misunderstood, Ty is gone now (CO, right?). Does anyone else have experience with the paint booth on base that would be willing to help a fellow rider out? I'm hitting bad financial issues and really need to sell my bike but it needs paint, first.

Brooder,

Any of the military bases i was ever stationed on in my 9 yrs. usually have very knowledgable staff working at the auto hobby area's. Granted i was always on USMC bases..... i'm not too sure about you USAF folks :neener:

just kidding.

but seriously, if they don't have knowledgable staff, they just SUCK !!!!

and we have better uniforms, see below, * any military MAN will like, or any man for that matter*, lol.

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa193/b...Chicks_USMC.jpg

uniforms

Linky no worky :headbang::headbang::headbang:

uniforms

Linky no worky :headbang::headbang::headbang:

fixed.... guess i just don't understand all the little "quick access" stuff yet....

if you cant get any help on the base. The community college i went to wasnt allowed to charge labor for any repairs, just parts only so if you took your own paint to them they normally will spray it no cost, then just ask for a donation

Ah yes.......much better :biggrin: