gonecrazy

SATURDAY Nov. 1st

Ok Festus waffle house at 10am kick stands up at 10:30. It about a 300-350 mile route but can be shortened if needed. we will be coming through bixby on the backside of the ride. it will not be a blistering pace but will not be slow either. just a nice enjoyed senic ride.

for thise that do not know where festus waffle house is.

Take 55 south to the festus exit. make a right and waffle house is on you left

Thanks Tom, looks like possibly some new roads for us. We'll leave home at 9am and according to MapQuest it's an hour so we'll see you about 10.

P.S. Hey Chris, are you in?

Nice ride today 315 miles for me. thanks for the company. hope you enjoyed the route

Home safe and sound. We thought we had seen most of the good roads in MO --- but we were wrong!

Tom, thanks for leading the way. We totaled 395 miles with an average speed of....I don't know, but it surely was a big number!

Home safe and sound. We thought we had seen most of the good roads in MO --- but we were wrong!

Tom, thanks for leading the way. We totaled 395 miles with an average speed of....I don't know, but it surely was a big number!

Hey Kathy;

We missed you guys out on the road. We ran into about everyone else Bob L. and what looked to be most of HSTA were out. We saw some of the STROM-TROOPERS like Jim and Crew for Gateway Rockers but we missed you guys. Sounds like a great day.. your probably still at Tuckers right now. So you've really had a great full day.

Best Regards,

gb

Hi Galen. Well, we left the house at 9am and didn't get into familiar territory until about 2pm, then arrived Bixby about 2:30, so that's probably why we missed you. We had a great time at Tucker's too and now it's time for some serious R&R.

Had a great day....hard to believe it's November!

the wife and i got a late start, we ended up eating in bixby at around 2:15

what a great day

as drj would say no more than 5 over the speed limit :whistling:

as drj would say no more than 5 over the speed limit :whistling:

:):):)

DrJ