Hp-powdercoating

HP-Powdercoating 2011 Prices & Info...

Those wheels look great

Should be able to get pretty Close if i can get a small part to match it to...

What year/Color Blue Yamaha is it ?

Here's one to match Yamaha Candy Flat Raw Plasma Blue...

Yamahablue.jpg

that looks awesome!

:yikesomg:

My only question.... How many extra HP's per each PC'd part.... ? :icon_rofl:

I've heard that dumb stickers decrease HP, Sponsor stickers add like .25 HP per sticker ( that's why the racers try to get as many sponsors as possible :whistling: )

This "bling" has got to add some serious ponies ! :rolling:

Seriously though,

Beautiful work ! looks like you obviously know what your doing. If I ever have the interest in powder coating, I know who I'm talking to.

I've tried to PC my own parts when I used to race motocross with a small "DIY" kit and my kitchen oven.... not too bad for a 1st timer, but NO WHERE NEAR the quality of experience like yourself....

Should be able to get pretty Close if i can get a small part to match it to...

What year/Color Blue Yamaha is it ?

Here's one to match Yamaha Candy Flat Raw Plasma Blue...

Yamahablue.jpg

Ok I know this is older but I thought I would point this out, That is a 06 Kawi not a Yamaha (they never had Flat blue)

Ok now that I have that off my chest, Good work I might have you do some Exhaust work on my new Full system (well when I get it)

Looking to get the following powder coated in a matte or flat black for my 08 CBR1000RR

1. Pair of Stock Rearsets w/Gear Shift Linkage & Heal Guards & Bolts

2. Pair of Stock Passenger Pegs & Bolts

3. Stock Clutch and Brake Lever

4. Stock Exhaust Slip-On

how much?

Looking to get the following powder coated in a matte or flat black for my 08 CBR1000RR

1. Pair of Stock Rearsets w/Gear Shift Linkage & Heal Guards & Bolts

2. Pair of Stock Passenger Pegs & Bolts

3. Stock Clutch and Brake Lever

4. Stock Exhaust Slip-On

how much?

1.+2.+3.= $60

4. $40-$50 I have to see it or at least a pic for exact Price..

Thanks , TIM

1.+2.+3.= $60

4. $40-$50 I have to see it or at least a pic for exact Price..

Thanks , TIM

Sounds good. I attached a crop picture of the stock exhaust. Where are you in relation to Shiloh, IL? Would I have to ship the items to you or could I bring them to you? How long will it take you to do all the parts?

Thanks

post-9344-1264568145_thumb.jpg

Sounds good. I attached a crop picture of the stock exhaust. Where are you in relation to Shiloh, IL? Would I have to ship the items to you or could I bring them to you? How long will it take you to do all the parts?

Thanks

$45 for the Muffler..

You can ship them or drop off, Im about 45 miles from Shiloh,IL...

2-3 day Turnaround..

Thanks ,TIM

$45 for the Muffler..

You can ship them or drop off, Im about 45 miles from Shiloh,IL...

2-3 day Turnaround..

Thanks ,TIM

Either works. Should I contact you through this thread when I get them and ready to go? Thanks.

Either works. Should I contact you through this thread when I get them and ready to go? Thanks.

My address is:

3636 Thyme dr.

st.charles,mo 63303

or Call me at 636-936-8051 if you want to drop them off..

Thanks ,TIM

My address is:

3636 Thyme dr.

st.charles,mo 63303

or Call me at 636-936-8051 if you want to drop them off..

Thanks ,TIM

Tim,

I am ready to go...I received a second complete set of stock rearsets, shifter, pedal, and bolts that I want powdercoated. This way I don't lose any riding time. I also want to get the stock levers done. How much for just the rider rearsets, gear shifter, brake pedal, bolts, and stock levers? No muffler or passenger sets.

I can shipped you the box just as I received it...they are all ready to go and bubble wrapped. I think I would want to go with a semi-gloss or satin black if possible. Let me know, I just called and left a voicemail. Thanks. Jacob

Tim,

I am ready to go...I received a second complete set of stock rearsets, shifter, pedal, and bolts that I want powdercoated. This way I don't lose any riding time. I also want to get the stock levers done. How much for just the ride rearsets, gear shifter, brake pedal, bolts, and stock levers? No muffler or passenger sets.

I can shipped you the box just as I received it...they are all ready to go and bubble wrapped. I think I would want to go with a semi-gloss or satin black if possible. Let me know, I just called and left a voicemail. Thanks. Jacob

PM Sent...

I would like to give a big thank you to Tim for the powdercoating, good pricing and awesome product/results. :handclap:

My stock rearsets look like they came from OEM that way. Installed them yesterday so to have them on for the Bike Night tonight. Thanks again, and if I know of anyone or need anything more powdercoated I will be recommending you.

Thanks!!! :yourock:

Tim does great work! I dropped off some grab bars last week and they were back in my hands the same week! And the price was next to nothing! I wish everyone I purchase from conducted business like that! :headbang: