DrJ

Dirt Riding Group?

Guys-

I have a friend who's 27, female, and is a dirt rider. She's new to the area, and is looking for some reasonable people to ride in the dirt with? Are any of you riding in the dirt on a regular basis? Are you typically meeting up at St. Joe's?

Thanks.

DrJ

P.S. Obviously, I'll also recommend that she get on board so to speak...

Guys-

I have a friend who's 27, female, and is a dirt rider. She's new to the area, and is looking for some reasonable people to ride in the dirt with? Are any of you riding in the dirt on a regular basis? Are you typically meeting up at St. Joe's?

Thanks.

DrJ

Sheesh....They guys on the board will all buy dirt bikes now.. :D Yes at St. joe..

Weather is better so its time to take out the MX bike. I need to hook up with Tyrell and Kevin also for some St. Joe fun. Won't be the same without my CR500 which is a supermoto now. My kx250 will still fit the bill though. I bring my daughter along, she rides a quad. I also bring her friend along, also a quad rider. She's more than welcome to join.

We have a small group that rides dirt, style of riding depnds on who and where we go, sometimes the guys bring their kids .

There is a new place in troy that will be nice for short days just to get a few hours in without driving forever .

We may plan some weekenders out of STL like Badlands, lil sahara, turkey bay etc just to get out of STL and see something new.

Thanks. I'll let her know that there some regular dirt(y) guys!! :D

DrJ

I had no idea dirt riding could help me meet women... And now i ask myself, why did i sell the 250?!!! :BangHead:

Ray, :cough: how old is your daugher? :whistling:

Ehem....

Watch it Kirk, see below,

Ray and his "BB gun"

th_DSCN0555.jpg

Although, the 27 female dirt-rider makes me want to get my toy back too....

TIM-NCMP.jpg

jmp-FinishLine.jpg

Nice pics, Tim. Got some serious air going there, Bro. Ever consider a carrier as a pilot!! :yikesomg:

DrJ

I had no idea dirt riding could help me meet women... And now i ask myself, why did i sell the 250?!!! :BangHead:

Ray, :cough: how old is your daugher? :whistling:

[/quote

My oldest is almost 19. She's off to FSU in the fall. If you take her off my hands I won't have to pay for college and I can get a new bike!!!!

:wootwoot::wootwoot::wootwoot:

Nice pics, Tim. Got some serious air going there, Bro. Ever consider a carrer as a pilot!! :yikesomg:

DrJ

Hmm, never thought of that... The bottom pic (silhouette) was the same day I rolled that quad off the show room floor, it was a 65 ft. double in N.C. and the color pic (profesional photo) was an uphill 85 ft double. at a race in Va in Oct. 2005.

My oldest is almost 19. She's off to FSU in the fall. If you take her off my hands I won't have to pay for college and I can get a new bike!!!!

Damn Ray, and I thought I was going to hell :icon_rofl:

Nice to know there's more girls out there that ride. I have a few girls from school I ride with at St. Joe's when we can get time between class. She can join.

Guys-

Thanks.

DrJ

Thanks DrJ! I guess I was the topic of this post.. haha. So here I am, dying to ride and nowhere to go! Soon hopefully!!

Thanks DrJ! I guess I was the topic of this post.. haha. So here I am, dying to ride and nowhere to go! Soon hopefully!!

Have fun in the dirt with the other boys and girls but be careful and don't forget to write! :D

DrJ

Damn Ray why you holding out on us?

i need to fix my 125 and get back out to st. joes asap

I'm on the same boat as you but can't afford to take to the shop...I hadn't been able to ride it in like 5 months now :(

Have you been to St. Joe? Woods rider? Track rider?

Ha funny, i didn't see your reply till now. Well hook it up Ray, bring her along to a meet, or rather the next time she's in town i think you'll have to help me work on my bike. Its not like it doesn't need it anyways!