GrantC

Hey All......

Good to finally be on here. Been riding with Kevin K and Paul and talking about STLAR for awhile. Finally got off my butt and registered. Look forward to meeting more people on here and going for some rides soon.

Intro:

Live in SoIL, Nurse Anesthetist, family in the STL area so up there often. Ride in S MO, AR, and TN when I get the chance. Couple amateur races when I lived in CA but just doing track days for now.

Gotta 03 ZX12R for the street but deposit down on a 08 ZX10 so 12's gonna have to go sometime soon to make $$room$$. 07 GSXR750 for the track. And the wife’s got a 05 ZZR600 that she’s finally riding again after being busy birthing babies the last couple years (2 sons, Ian3, Drew1).

Other interests: flying, experimental planes, golf if there's beer involved (friends don't let friends golf sober).

Later

Welcome

welcome bro! glad to see ya finally signed up

Welcome Grant...

We're from SI still have farmland in Benton... which Hospital are you affiliated with?

Next Party you can be in charge of the N2O :yikesomg:

welcome-banner2.jpg

welcome!

Hi!

DrJ

Welcome. Hope to see you both around soon.

I golf better when I'm drinking. :thumbsup:

Welcome Grant...

We're from SI still have farmland in Benton... which Hospital are you affiliated with?

Next Party you can be in charge of the N2O :yikesomg:

welcome-banner2.jpg

I actually work in Indianapolis but that's for a conversation over a beer some time. Trust me it works out great with the schedule they give me.

And, uh, well, I can do better than N2O but not in a public forum :whistling: Then again, no one ever failed a pee test on N2O. With all those tanks just lying around its a wonder the 12 isn't boosted now that I think about it.................. :smack:

Thanks for all the welcomes everyone

hey Grant! it was nice meeting you at Putnam. looking forward to seeing you at some STLAR functions ie: drinking functions :D

hey Grant! it was nice meeting you at Putnam. looking forward to seeing you at some STLAR functions ie: drinking functions :D

We never drink :whistling::beer:

Yah that was a great time.

Did you get your bike back in 1 running piece yet?? Riding the track soon?

Yah that was a great time.

Did you get your bike back in 1 running piece yet?? Riding the track soon?

Almost! Should be hitting the track on Sunday.

All the repairs done on yours?

Almost! Should be hitting the track on Sunday.

All the repairs done on yours?

I fixed the fiberglass and that's ALL it needed!!! My first experience working with glass and it went pretty well. It was such a small area to work with I was worried about strength but it appears to be good.

I'm not even sure I'll replace the Woodcraft slider as it's still very servicable and gives the me some street cred at the track :loser: . Those woodcrafts are the shiznit!! Lowside at ~80 apexxing Putnam turn nine and NOTHING but the slider touched. Only reason the bodywork cracked around the slider was the dirt collecting underneath it after leaving the track.

Now I just need to learn how to paint and pick a paint sceme????

Have fun Sunday, I'm working. Colleen and I would both be riding the track that day if we could have. We will try VERY hard to ride the next MCRA/Gateway. Hope to see you there.