STLAR Sponsor

Welcome Ace Screenprint

Please welcome Dave Charleville from Ace Screenprint. As a testament to Dave's work look no further than our new STLAR T-Shirts. He has 10 years of experience and is fast and accurate with his work. Not to mention he is a fellow rider as well.

Welcome Ace Screenprint and thanks for supporting STLAR.

Visit Ace Screenprint here: 314-258-3528

Or email: dave@acescreenprint.net

ace.gif

Welcome aboard Dave. The shirts you did for us look great!!

Dave thanks for the great work and working with me on pricing. Looking forward to seeing on some rides this year and I know you'll be out on the track too. Enjoy.

gb

Ditto, Dave! :D

DrJ

Welcome Dave! Its an excellent attribute for our club to have an in-house screenprinting business. The t-shirts look outstanding! Look forward to discussing a couple ideas of mine with you!

Dave... can you print this?

mug.jpg

Dom and Erin had this idea last year and I tried to get it done for Christmas but didn't have the $$$ to do the job... Maybe now would be a good time to look into this again.

(That's Ginger Ale in the mug there.) :rolleyes:

Thanks to all for the warm welcome! My main goal with STLAR is to ride, ride better, ride more. And more. And to do so with people that share similar passions for motorcycles. Getting so philosophical about it here I might cry...I digress. The point is, I don't want to be one of those guys that hangs with organizations just because it might be good for business. While I am a self-proclaimed T-shirt whore, just want everyone to know I'm here for a "higher calling"!

That being said, a few words about the printing thing. (I won't do this regularly, but this seems like the right opportunity.) Ace Screenprint was started last summer by a good friend, Sean Doyle, and myself. He operates a spring-making business in Pacific, where a little space was available and the rent was right. I was a partner in a good sized t-shirt outfit in Jackson, Wyoming from 1991 to 2001, so had the screenprint background. Got out of that for a number of reasons, did a few other things, came back to (hometown) St. Louis in 2004. Always wanted to print again, and everything came together.

We set ourselves apart by, well, just doing it well. Certainly not to bash or be cynical, but it is a bit surprising how much custom screenprinting work out there is done without much pride, or knowledge, or something. (Not all of course; The last batch of STLAR shirts looked great. Most stuff that is screwed up is done when printing multiple colors, and/or on dark garments, etc. But even a lot of 1-color stuff is marginal, for reasons I still haven't figured out.) So many businesses blather the same cliches about "quality", "service", and "great prices". So do we! Our big thing is to actually pull it off. How does one convey that without sounding like just another me-too? A questions of the ages. The answer is: Do It!

And now the one and only shameless plug. I'm here because I'm obsessive-compulsive-excessive about sport riding. But if anyone needs T-shirts done up, we're here for you! We do production custom screenprinting. There is technically no minimum, but doing a handful of shirts tends to be economically inefficient, more so with more colors. One or two colors works over 24 or 36 shirts, multi-color and multi-location art starts to make sense at 48, 72 etc. Of course, it all works well if you need 300 shirts! Please feel free to call or e-mail any time for t-shirt needs. I'll come to you to sort out the garment, colors, artwork, and pricing. (The shop is in Pacific, but I live in Glendale, off Sappington between Manchester and Big Bend, so can be pretty much anywhere in metro STL for a meeting.)

Regarding the glassware, we don't do that ourselves, but I have "connections"! I'd be happy to source the printing, handle the pricing, art, and quality control, and we don't need to make anything on it. It's a cool idea and not hard to do, so whoever wants to push it forward just give me a call and we'll get it rolling. Dave at Ace Screenprint, 314 258 3528.

Thanks for reading. I'll be thinking SUN and WARM, and hopefully see you soon.

Dave

Thanks to all for the warm welcome! My main goal with STLAR is to ride, ride better, ride more. And more. And to do so with people that share similar passions for motorcycles. Getting so philosophical about it here I might cry...I digress. The point is, I don't want to be one of those guys that hangs with organizations just because it might be good for business. While I am a self-proclaimed T-shirt whore, just want everyone to know I'm here for a "higher calling"!

That being said, a few words about the printing thing. (I won't do this regularly, but this seems like the right opportunity.) Ace Screenprint was started last summer by a good friend, Sean Doyle, and myself. He operates a spring-making business in Pacific, where a little space was available and the rent was right. I was a partner in a good sized t-shirt outfit in Jackson, Wyoming from 1991 to 2001, so had the screenprint background. Got out of that for a number of reasons, did a few other things, came back to (hometown) St. Louis in 2004. Always wanted to print again, and everything came together.

We set ourselves apart by, well, just doing it well. Certainly not to bash or be cynical, but it is a bit surprising how much custom screenprinting work out there is done without much pride, or knowledge, or something. (Not all of course; The last batch of STLAR shirts looked great. Most stuff that is screwed up is done when printing multiple colors, and/or on dark garments, etc. But even a lot of 1-color stuff is marginal, for reasons I still haven't figured out.) So many businesses blather the same cliches about "quality", "service", and "great prices". So do we! Our big thing is to actually pull it off. How does one convey that without sounding like just another me-too? A questions of the ages. The answer is: Do It!

And now the one and only shameless plug. I'm here because I'm obsessive-compulsive-excessive about sport riding. But if anyone needs T-shirts done up, we're here for you! We do production custom screenprinting. There is technically no minimum, but doing a handful of shirts tends to be economically inefficient, more so with more colors. One or two colors works over 24 or 36 shirts, multi-color and multi-location art starts to make sense at 48, 72 etc. Of course, it all works well if you need 300 shirts! Please feel free to call or e-mail any time for t-shirt needs. I'll come to you to sort out the garment, colors, artwork, and pricing. (The shop is in Pacific, but I live in Glendale, off Sappington between Manchester and Big Bend, so can be pretty much anywhere in metro STL for a meeting.)

Regarding the glassware, we don't do that ourselves, but I have "connections"! I'd be happy to source the printing, handle the pricing, art, and quality control, and we don't need to make anything on it. It's a cool idea and not hard to do, so whoever wants to push it forward just give me a call and we'll get it rolling. Dave at Ace Screenprint, 314 258 3528.

Thanks for reading. I'll be thinking SUN and WARM, and hopefully see you soon.

Dave

:handclap: Dave for President! I look forward to riding with you this year :thumbsup: