acox2

STLAR Spring Ride to Hermann

Take care there Dave, See you when I'm back in town.

You remember us talking about that tail bag of your on the ZX? We'll...Think it will fit my gsxr? :whistling:

Glad to see you have posted already, best wishes for a speedy recovery.

is the room number still accurate? 443? hoping to go up after work since it's less than 3 miles away.

Damn....sorry to hear about your get off, Dave but I'm certainly glad you're able to post about it. Best wishes for a speedy and complete recovery. Let me know if you need anything.

Guest j3ff

was very sorry (shocked frankly) to hear about this accident; even more so when i saw the pics posted.

dave, you are one tough, and obviously lucky, individual - as that truck looks like it took an ass-beating from from a mad rhino.

heal up quickly, and don't forget to call on your friends if you need them: we will be here.

best

jeff

is the room number still accurate? 443? hoping to go up after work since it's less than 3 miles away.

Yeah it's still 443. Take the blue elevator to 4th floor.

Dave,

Good to see you are on the board again!

You need to look at a BMW ;-)

Jay

Yeah it's still 443. Take the blue elevator to 4th floor.

Thank You

heal up quick.

I obviously missed the ride - but won't miss the next one :)

Just saw Dave. Better living through chemistry is successfully managing his discomfort & pain level. Overall, he appears to be in good spirits but that could be the narcotics speaking or maybe it's the brand new MV Augusta F4 I gave him!

Anyone, we all need to send Dave good thoughts tomorrow morning as he will be undergoing pelvic surgery...

DrJ

/sending good thoughts to Dave and his family for a successful surgery and speedy recovery

:yes:

Just got back from the hospital as well & I didn't get to stay long because they were moving him. Please note that if you go up to visit he's been moved to ROOM 440

He had also just gotten his results back from his MRI last night & they found a compression fracture to his T11, aka he broke his back. :shocked1: I asked if he could still feel his toes & he said yes :headbang: They expect him to have a full recovery, but it will be 9-10 months before he's back to 100%

God speed, Dave!

Ouch on the T11 :shocked1:

Glad he will make a full recovery!

Just got back from the hospital as well & I didn't get to stay long because they were moving him. Please note that if you go up to visit he's been moved to ROOM 440

He had also just gotten his results back from his MRI last night & they found a compression fracture to his T11, aka he broke his back. :shocked1: I asked if he could still feel his toes & he said yes :headbang: They expect him to have a full recovery, but it will be 9-10 months before he's back to 100%

God speed, Dave!

/sending good thoughts to Dave and his family for a successful surgery and speedy recovery

:yes:

How are you doing? Everything OK?

God speed, Dave!

Sucks to hear about another injury but at least it will heal. Hopefully without any permanent damage.

Healing vibes to you Dave

How are doing Tim? Haven't seen you in a while. Don't be a stranger.

Just got done visiting Dave tonight. He is having surgery on his pelvis tomorrow at 9 am. Then his wrist on Monday. No borken ribs just bruised. He back just had to be braced. Able to move all fingers and toes! Dave was in good spirits and talked a lot. Looks like he has great family support. He hopes to be back home recovering next week. He is already thinking about what he wants for a replacement bike. James is going to see him after surgery and give us an update.

Bluejeans

Heal Up Dave! We need another Friday ride! :headbang:

Just got done visiting Dave tonight. He is having surgery on his pelvis tomorrow at 9 am. Then his wrist on Monday. No borken ribs just bruised. He back just had to be braced. Able to move all fingers and toes! Dave was in good spirits and talked a lot. Looks like he has great family support. He hopes to be back home recovering next week. He is already thinking about what he wants for a replacement bike. James is going to see him after surgery and give us an update.

Bluejeans

what bikes are on Dave's short list :)

i was on the ride and as a newbe didnt know really anyone but im sure you could notice me limping, i was thrown from my geo tracker when i fell asleep and hit the median! i was in the hospital for 6 weeks and ill never recover from the brain sugery and other things so i can only wish dave doesnt turn out as messed up as i am. god speed dave,taco

Taco, so you're riding a bike now? By your handle one would guess you've got a SV, good choice.

Hello ALL,

Dave did wonderful in surgery Now the real pain beings I.E. Healing!!!! The ortho lab also fitted him for his back brace! Surgery is still a go for monday on Rt wrist. All Dave's new skin colors are starting to show! But he was smiles after surgery he wanted me to say hello to everyone and thank all that have come to see him and his family..

James :thumbsup:

Hello ALL,

Dave did wonderful in surgery Now the real pain beings I.E. Healing!!!! The ortho lab also fitted him for his back brace! Surgery is still a go for monday on Rt wrist. All Dave's new skin colors are starting to show! But he was smiles after surgery he wanted me to say hello to everyone and thank all that have come to see him and his family..

James :thumbsup:

COOL!!! :handclap:

I'M thinking of getting a Honda

2010-SH150i.jpg

That looks just like redrider67's bike... :headbang:

Heal up quick my friend !!