Sign in to follow this  
2buells

Quicktime on The Point!!!

Listening to 105.7 this afternoon in my tractor and heard sports with Thom and Jeff, Jeff did a couple minutes about his adventures on Tuesday night over @ GIR. Sounds like you all put on a good show for him! little while later a full on ad for quicktime! Congratulations guys :handclap:

Amy or Kirk if it's cool w/ Rudy we should think about linking their banner to their new site Quicktimebikes.com

Amy or Kirk if it's cool w/ Rudy we should think about linking their banner to their new site Quicktimebikes.com

I don't know who's doing that for you but that's a nice web site. Congratulations on that too. :wootwoot:

Thanks guys. My wife is doing the website and its her first one. She is doing a great job! It was great having Jeff Burton come out and ride the old Prostreet bike the other night. He had a great time and is planning on doing it again. I hope everyone can make it over to Big St Charles tonight for there calender girl search. We will be there so come see us....

Listening to 105.7 this afternoon in my tractor and heard sports with Thom and Jeff, Jeff did a couple minutes about his adventures on Tuesday night over @ GIR. Sounds like you all put on a good show for him! little while later a full on ad for quicktime! Congratulations guys :handclap:

come on... this is a 30 second change. :bump:

Linky fixed !!

DID you happen to get the poster that I left for??? And I heared what happen is it all fixed...