flossz1

New to everything

Hi there,

My name is Michelle. I am new to all of this. I have just purchased a 2007 Suzuki GS500F and I am looking forward to learning how to ride her. I have always wanted to ride but things have always held me back...now theres no stopping me. I know a few of you already as Kirk has introduced me to the group a few times. I will also be attending the "First Response" course tonight so I will see you all again there. I look forward to riding with you all.

Cheers!

imagejpeg_21.jpg

Glad you made it over here Michelle! Lets ride! :headbang:

Oh and FYI the first step to learning how to ride a motorcycle is how to do a proper burnout! I'll teach you good. haha

Glad you made it over here Michelle! Lets ride! :headbang:

Oh and FYI the first step to learning how to ride a motorcycle is how to do a proper burnout! I'll teach you good. haha

Teach you good huh, you teach me how to ride... I will teach you some English! :icon_rofl:

Hi Michelle :sign: You found a great starter bike.

Teach you good huh, you teach me how to ride... I will teach you some English! :icon_rofl:

LOL :thumbsup:

Beh!!! Flossz1 is EVIL!! Nothing good will ever come of her! :thefinger_red:

Welcome Michelle! Its ironic that you went and got your first bike. I told you over and over you could learn to ride on this Kawasaki I'm not riding!

kawasaki.jpg

Welcome to the party. Wear protection. No, two of them. Well, you'll know when it starts burning. I scare me. I rule. Who wants camel toe????

Ultimatecameltoe.jpg

Can't believe how much I rule. Welcome! :headbang:

Wait, there letting Aussies in here now? Welcome Michelle!

Welcome, and let us know if we can help with your "edumucation"--I spelt that right, didn't I?! :)

DrJ

Welcome, and let us know if we can help with your "edumucation"--I spelt that right, didn't I?! :)

DrJ

Thats the way its spelled in Australia, isn't it Michelle?

:icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl:

DrJ

Yeah, hardest part right now is finding the time to start the edumucation, both of us work 2 jobs so free time is limited, but we'll find time this week. Think she's gonna be a natural! :headbang:

Thats the way its spelled in Australia, isn't it Michelle?

:icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl:

Haha,

I dont know, you might want to ask someone who is from there! :mod_smilie_jerkit:

DrJ

Cheers, I appreciate that!

Wait, there letting Aussies in here now? Welcome Michelle!

Wanker! :mod_smilie_jerkit:

But cheers for the welcome.

Welcome to SVR, great group. I've unfortunately missed a couple of things already this season (to much else on my plate) but can't wait to get out on some group rides....Be safe learning to ride, ride at your own pace, never feel pressured to keep up, and most of all, enjoy yourself :) . Welcome to the group.