Noidly1

What does it take...

to get it through peoples heads that, the highway is NOT a fucking race track?!?

Another rider dies today @ 270 & Bellefontaine Rd.

What the Fuck people?

Yeah, I get it that guys like to show how big their balls are but, come on, Not on public roadways, PLEASE...

There has been quite a few fatalities already. Always happens this time of year cause everyone has been cooped up all winter plus you have a lot of squids that think they can jump on a bike, do a 100mph and negotiate a turn.

This is one of several in the past few days around the STL area.

http://www.kmov.com/news/local/1-person-di...h-90428914.html

yup...definitely a sad sight to see. I feel the same and I associate with some folks that hate to hit the twisties we me, but love to hit the interstate doing over 100+ mph, which I can't stand. I mean am I wrong to think riding DD and 32 on Saturday or hitting Putnam Park or Gateway is safer then doing a 100+ mph lap around STL via Interstates; bobbing and weaving through cars?

I agree...folks who like to drag need to take it to the track...and for me when I really want to hit the turn hard I too take it to the track. I agree so much I am looking at trading in the stack next year and going to a naked bike, sport tourer, or hypermotard for the street and keep the track bike for of course track duties only.

Yea this stuff normally starts every year when a few accidents happen..Been there done that nothing you can do about it. People die at the track and on the street, people crash at the track and on the street can't stop it and you never will.

Bottom line it's a dangerous sport we all participate in comes with the territory...

People die everyday in car accidents to, still we can't do anything about it...

to get it through peoples heads that, the highway is NOT a fucking race track?!?

Another rider dies today @ 270 & Bellefontaine Rd.

What the Fuck people?

Yeah, I get it that guys like to show how big their balls are but, come on, Not on public roadways, PLEASE...

Just be patient Noidly, they will all be dead sooner or later and then you wont have any one to worry about but your self. SWEEEET!

I've often wondered if every one were a Jehovah witness tomorrow what would they do with all their free time?

Here's another one!

http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/news/stor...BF?OpenDocument

Totally the kid's fault for not paying attention but the rider could of possibly avoided becoming a statistic if he left himself an out, or an opening to shoot up or around the cars in front of him. As a general rule I never put my bike in nuetral stopped at a light or in traffic unless there's at least 3 cars stopped behind me for a buffer.

Be another one today in IL somewhere near 67 and 110 think is what I heard on the radio... This thread will be long by the end of the season.

Be another one today in IL somewhere near 67 and 110 think is what I heard on the radio... This thread will be long by the end of the season.

That's an unfortunate fact.