BMR_Rider

Gateway Trackday, June 12th

I didnt see a topic so here it is!

I plan on being there........

J

:wootwoot::headbang:

well.......DUH! Don't know if I'll race this time or not. But I'll still be control riding! :bunny:

I'll be there. In fact, I paid for it shortly after I returned from the track on Sunday. Can't wait......I'll be at Walmart this week picking up an EZup!

See you guys there and like always, I will be in need of some CR assistance.

Sure enough! I'll be there on the Triumph as well as the Segway. I hope to get a knee down in turn 7 on the Segway!! :rolling:

DrJ

post-527-1274980575_thumb.jpg

well.......DUH! Don't know if I'll race this time or not. But I'll still be control riding! :bunny:

Maybe I can get some personal instruction/critique on this one.... But then again, I was too slow this first time around. I think this next day will be better as I was starting to get a good feel of the track.

J

Maybe I can get some personal instruction/critique on this one.... But then again, I was too slow this first time around. I think this next day will be better as I was starting to get a good feel of the track.

J

I'll look for you! Our best bet is probably to take off at the end of the pack that way there's more room & you don't have to worry about the whole group.

I'll be there

I gotta work on getting off the bike. I thought I was doing pretty good until I saw the pictures

Just signed up again for Intermediate. If I get bumped so be it !!

I will not be at this one Ill be Riding around DEALS GAP!!!!!!! Dont know where I am going to ride but Ill be around down there

So Everyone Knows, I will not be at this one :D

I gotta work on getting off the bike. I thought I was doing pretty good until I saw the pictures

Me too...I thought I was doing pretty good, technique-wise, but the pics tell a different story.

Unfortunately, I won't be at the Jun 12th TD...I'm teaching an MSF course that weekend, but I should be at the next one in Aug.

In, and in the intermediate class. Need to work on my skills. The race clinic was a HUGE help, and I would tell anyone to take it.

I'll be there. In fact, I paid for it shortly after I returned from the track on Sunday. Can't wait......I'll be at Walmart this week picking up an EZup!

See you guys there and like always, I will be in need of some CR assistance.

why not just pit in the paddock? its already covered and has power and air

REALLY Bummed I won't be there in June. But I'll be there Aug & Oct! Vroom vroom! Anyone who wishes to borrow tables, grill, cooler, etc in my absence just let me know. We live about 15 minutes from Gateway.

Planning on being there! Which translates to have to check with the "boss" to make sure I'll still have a home to come back to if I hit the track again... :D

I will not be at this one Ill be Riding around DEALS GAP!!!!!!! Dont know where I am going to ride but Ill be around down there

So Everyone Knows, I will not be at this one :D

Are you going down for the R-1/R-6 convention???

Stu, just give her a

:4t0uiu:

That ALWAYS gets me what I want with Erin!

Stu, just give her a

:4t0uiu:

That ALWAYS gets me what I want with Erin!

:lol2:

I will be there this time!! :thumbsup:

How do you get signed up to pit in the paddock?

first come first serve, you see a spot, grab it.Any of you see me friend Jerry pit down buy turn one, they had a fraking 42 inch plasma with playstation and gituar hero.

first come first serve, you see a spot, grab it.Any of you see me friend Jerry pit down buy turn one, they had a fraking 42 inch plasma with playstation and gituar hero.

oh yea theres a 5.00 charge for being in the paddock, well worth it, considering you get power,air and cover

I will be there. racing sportsman, formula 40 and possibly amateur gt

Looks like another big crowd going again. Since Dom and crew won't be at turn 5 I'll try to get there early to set up at the end of the paddock away from pit in/out (normal place for me). So if your going, come and join the group !!

Looks like another big crowd going again. Since Dom and crew won't be at turn 5 I'll try to get there early to set up at the end of the paddock away from pit in/out (normal place for me). So if your going, come and join the group !!

Please save me a spot, Ray.

Thanks.

DrJ