JHAMMON

RIDE on SUNDAY!!??

Anyone feel like a ride tomorrow??? Say,Qt 0800. Go to Bixby?

Anyone feel like a ride tomorrow??? Say,Qt 0800. Go to Bixby?

I'd be up for it, just moved back to STL not that long ago, and eveyone on here posts about Bixby a lot, never been. Lemme know if you decide to go

Well I am going to have to rescheduled. I need to go see a Patient in a ICU. So yea for me working on Sunday!!!

Well that sucks, I was just about to post up that I wanted to tag along. Anyone else still want to go that knows the way? I've only been a few times and I'm not the fastest guy, I've always been in the back.

I'm still up for it....never been, but from what I understand you just take Hwy 21 south to bixby right? Anyone still up for it?

once you get in Potosi, if you stop at the bp, make a right out of the bp, left on P take to the end, right on C, then a quick left on DD take that to the end, right on 32 and on the bixby...

I was planning on riding Bixby tomorrow any.. Im in.. Where are you'all meeting up at? I live in Wentzville..

I'm going. Meet at QT in Eureka at 8:00 Leave at 8:30 sharp. Just a heads up to who ever shows, I'm not an official member of STLAR but have been with them on a few trips to Bixby. I've put a route in my GPS with the roads that we have taken and will follow it down with a possible oh F@ck I missed a turn here or there.

I've only been riding a couple of years so I'm not as fast as most and I'm not real familiar with the roads going down. I've been in the back on all the rides I've been on. I just wanted to throw that out there incase no one shows that is willing to lead that knows the route.

We are not taking hwy 21 to Potosi, we will take back roads there.

QT is on HWY 109 just south of HWY 44 in Eureka.

I'll be on a '01 Yamaha R6 painted all blue. We usually meet at the left end of the building (looking at the front), in front of the dumpster, near the air hose.

I think a lot of members are in Indy for the MotoGP races this weekend.

sleep tight.

Hey guys, a few of us are goin to bixby tom also, meetin in kirkwood at 730-745am we could prob meet you all at qt at 8 or so. I have been down a bunch, last time was with amy leading...great ride. SSee yas in da am.

See you'all at the QT in Eureka. I am also not an official member either - just like riding. I have done a few group rides and was fast enough. Dont plan on breaking any speed records tomorrow anyway. I will be on a Maroon Yamaha FJR 1300A Sport Touring. Hopefully I will make it on time. I hear the 64/40 Bridge is closed so I will plan my route. Maght have to go through Washington, MO..

I'll be down that way tomorrow but an 8 meeting time is a little early for me I may try to meet you all at a stopping point somewhere along the route.

FYI: Looked up road closings: Apperently the Bridge 64/40 from Wentzville or I-70 to chesterfield is open - going the other way is closed.. Let me know if anyone knows otherwise.

I'm in for certain now. see ya in the AM.

:wootwoot:

Also the bridges on WW have been finished and the road is good. :D

Home and tired! Thanks to everyone that came out. Nice meeting the new guys, Josh and Jo.

JJ, Mike and Dave glad you guys made it and could lead the way.

I'm off to the pool :beer:

Nice meeting up with everyone at wheelie hill! Met some new people today, really felt good to get out and ride today!

Thankss all for a great ride, sorry we had to leave early, my mom can only take so much of our two boys...they are 2 and 5. We were home by two. Hope everyone had a good time, we sure did. Until next time..

I definitely had a great time today, good to finally meet some fellow riders and get off of the highway....lookin forward to the next trip. Keep the rubber side down fellas, see yas next time

We can't forget about JJ's quote of the day.

"You have pretty skin"

We can't forget about JJ's quote of the day.

"You have pretty skin"

:blink::rolling: