Vulcan03

Floorboards

Hello everyone I'm Rob and I am new to STLAR as well as a new rider. I have a 2003 Vulcan 800 classic. I'm looking to save a little cash by purchasing used parts to make my cruiser "fit" me better and I found a set of cobra floorboards off of a 2004 Mean Streak.....will they fit my bike. Also looking to put a lightbar and crashbars on it and I was wondering if any other models will fit my bike or do I specifically have to get them off of a 2003 Vulcan Classic.

Any advise greatly appreciated

Hello Rob, welcome to STLAR. Although I cannot answer your question I do know of a shop that will give you all the information you could want about the Vulcans. One of our board sponsors, "Ellis Cycles" is a Kawasaki dealership and their parts guy, John is a wealth of information. Their phone number is: 618-628-2466. Tell them STLAR sent ya!

Hello Rob, welcome to STLAR. Although I cannot answer your question I do know of a shop that will give you all the information you could want about the Vulcans. One of our board sponsors, "Ellis Cycles" is a Kawasaki dealership and their parts guy, John is a wealth of information. Their phone number is: 618-628-2466. Tell them STLAR sent ya!

Live long and prosper Rob...

(that's all I know about Vulcans.)

I haven't looked at this forum but here you go.

Vulcan Forums

I should think someone that sells the parts can cross referance them to other motorcycles. If no cross referance and you need some fabrication work screw it... Buy what fits, put them on and ride.

Summers too short to waste riding time. I like those Vucans. :thumbsup: They still look like my 700 Honda Shadow back in 1987.

Vulcan Forums

I should think someone that sells the parts can cross referance them to other motorcycles. If no cross referance and you need some fabrication work screw it... Buy what fits, put them on and ride.

Summers too short to waste riding time. I like those Vucans. :thumbsup:They still look like my 700 Honda Shadow back in 1987.

:ttiwwp:

Vulcan Forums

Summers too short to waste riding time. I like those Vucans. :thumbsup:They still look like my 700 Honda Shadow back in 1987.

WOW a tariff bike, you are old no wonder your balls scrape your knees on a hot day.

Good thing I know what an 87 shadow looks like 'cause there's nothing to see there low balls.

:D