Sign in to follow this  
sportbike711

Scorpion EXO 1000 apollos

We'll it seems most everyone with these helmets have the side and back trim falling off them. Aside from sending it in for the 3 year warranty claim i elected to use my own glue system. Most common it is heat related where the glue they used oozes. If you hang a helmet off your mirror it really did the helmet in.

I can't say its on my "do not buy" list but you "get what you pay for"...Luckily Cycle "Garbage" Gear had that for $99 when I bought it. I feel bad for those paying over $300 for them.

As far as the helmet fit,drop down internal visor and lift mechanisms I like it. Its not the lightest helmet or seemingly well ventilated...which ones actually are anyway.

I'll not be cheap and go back to an Arai again.

I had a similar thing happen with my Icon Mainframe. What a POS that was... Now I have the EXO 400 and if I run into this situation again, I will not be a happy camper. I've had it for a year and have been really happy with it, how long have you had yours?

how long have you had yours?

Since January....this year... Ibkevman had both of his fall apart...Seems common from internet searches of the products quality.

Its not the lightest helmet or seemingly well ventilated...which ones actually are anyway.

Bell STAR...you might even want to give the RS-1 a dance.

Since January....this year... Ibkevman had both of his fall apart...Seems common from internet searches of the products quality.

Kevin's both the 1000 models?