Sign in to follow this  
MaximumJEFF

Feed up

Im sick of the BS I have to deal with on "other site". So, I'm just gonna hang out over here for the rest of the year. Mmmm 'K?

I haven't BBQ'd in a while...

There went the neighborhood. What time's dinner?? :)

Depends on how big my meat is...

• Upvote 1

Jeff.... Did something happen on the site in in with???? If so, please send me a pm

Jeff.... Did something happen on the site in in with???? If so, please send me a pm

Definitely not. I love you guys. I meant to say "site" not "sites".

Just to be clear. I'm talking about MCRA. I love that club. But, I really hate a handful of its members.

I really need to just eat a shit ton of bacon, drink a gallon of Dr. Pepper and hit some twisties.

SERENITY NOW SERENITY NOW

Right on... That is good to hear... We love you too!!! :supergay:

Makes me feel all sexy inside

RIBS MUTHA*****!!!

I'm a bit disconcerted that you posted "SERENITY NOW SERENITY NOW" cuz you're *never* upset enough to do that.

RIBS MUTHA*****!!!

I'm a bit disconcerted that you posted "SERENITY NOW SERENITY NOW" cuz you're *never* upset enough to do that.

Dude. For reals. I've been so pissed off lately I'm having trouble sleeping. In fact I've been up all night.

...and hit some twisties.

This will have you sleeping like a baby! Bummer that things have been rough over there though. I know there have been a lot of changes lately to MCRA, I hope the kinks get worked out soon.

Come on the Arkansas ride next weekend! That should get your kinks all straightened out. Especially if you room with Tyrell!

I've got 10 sections of air fence to fix homie!

Now you're going to put that guilt trip on me aren't you? :) While we're out tearing up the Arkansas pavement you're going to be slaving over those hot air fences. :) You get some weekday evening parties together and I'm there for ya!! Weekends are tough, too much fun to be had!

Weekdays suck because we don't get started until 6-6:30. And, you really need natural light when you're trying to find little leaks.

But, I'm sure I can work a couple in just for you

I can't ever make a Saturday event because I'm usually working. Then again, I'm ALWAYS working anywayz so................ bleh.............

There are changes in the works and I'm optimistic. I know there is a little confusion as to why "I" of all people kept my loud ass sarcastic mouth shut the other night. MCRA wants to move forward, it always has. Other people wanted to remain in the stone age. Theres a lot of exciting things in store for the community on and off the track. We gotta try new things and a lot of the "new blood" wants to try new things. And as someone who affiliates himself with the good people over there and the good people over here, so do I. AndI DO NOT tolerate good people who work hard and care about eachother getting fucked over. Sometimes we gotta keep running and can't be bothered to try and catch our breath. Jeff, old scabs turn brown and eventually fall off. Even though they may have been necessary at some point and even caused pain. At some point we forget them completely.

That is all.

BACON

At this point, I doubt I'll even ride with MCRA next year

SAUSAGE

At this point, I doubt I'll even ride with MCRA next year

SAUSAGE

Don't talk like that JeffeeDeeWeeT. (but make sure you at least let me know which tracks you're going to and when we're going back to STAR School)

PULLED PORK

Just think about the good stuff, the bad stuff can sink a club; just like it almost did over hear. As long as there is more then one guy involved there will be things we don't agree on. On the other hand I even argue with myself???

well jeff if it makes you feel better.. you really helped me out alot when you lead me around the track a few times until i got my line corrected thank you again for that.. in fact several of the control riders helped me this way. I ran novice and was pitted with rick and melissa( i was the blue and white leathers on the blue and white 750).The changes to novice class made a huge difference. The first time i went a few months ago was no where near as much fun and i didnt learn as much either.. not to say i didnt enjoy it or learn.. but this time ( august) was the expereiance id hoped for the first go around.

well jeff if it makes you feel better.. you really helped me out alot when you lead me around the track a few times until i got my line corrected thank you again for that.. in fact several of the control riders helped me this way. I ran novice and was pitted with rick and melissa( i was the blue and white leathers on the blue and white 750).The changes to novice class made a huge difference. The first time i went a few months ago was no where near as much fun and i didnt learn as much either.. not to say i didnt enjoy it or learn.. but this time ( august) was the expereiance id hoped for the first go around.

That wasn't me.

But, I'm glad you enjoyed the novice class. That's something I've been pushing for all year

That wasn't me.

But, I'm glad you enjoyed the novice class. That's something I've been pushing for all year

well fml! damnt.... cant wait for october!!