Sign in to follow this  
MeAndMyCBR

COUPLES trip to agusta JUST for wine before its too cold?

wine trip?  

3 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

ok... so i know im VERY new to the forum and the group for that matter but im trying to earn my stripes here...

anyone interested in a COUPLES trip to the agusta winerys?

i mean everyone is welcome but im gonna try to put together something for the 2 up riders with the gals to the winerys. no super crazy riding...a legit cruise there. its pretty scenery and we are almost out of riding season. this would be later this month...maybe the 20th or 27th.

i am a professional chef by trade and from working fine dining for a LONG time i am a bit of a wine snob. this would not be a "hey lets go hit the samples" trip, rather for those couples that enjoy wine.

THIS IS JUST A PRELIMINARY POST ABOUT THE TRIP TO GAUGE INTEREST. please lets set something up.

again i am availible to text anytime day or night at (314) 605-3712

over and out

Travis (T $ )

Since Augusta is 16 miles from my house is that a actual ride? :)

I'm a fan of wines myself and have some appreciation for what the midwest can produce. Some ok.. Some fair.. Some over priced Boone's Farm wine.

Can we ride to Mendoza instead? Very well then, maybe not Mendoza but a ride with a stop in Augusta, Defiance and Herman would be more of a ride. Off the beaten trail is Cedar Lakes, a winery off highway M, east of Highway T.

I guess since I go to Napa California often and one of my biggest clients is Gallo its hard for me to appreciate the midwest Jelly and wine grapes. :)

I would say post it on up and see what the thread brings.

We could use more rides like this but we can't make the first date and may be out for the second.

I can think of 4-5 that should be intrested so I hope they chime-in?

I would be in with the wife.she loves the wineries

Since Augusta is 16 miles from my house is that a actual ride? :)

I'm a fan of wines myself and have some appreciation for what the midwest can produce. Some ok.. Some fair.. Some over priced Boone's Farm wine.

Can we ride to Mendoza instead? Very well then, maybe not Mendoza but a ride with a stop in Augusta, Defiance and Herman would be more of a ride. Off the beaten trail is Cedar Lakes, a winery off highway M, east of Highway T.

I guess since I go to Napa California often and one of my biggest clients is Gallo its hard for me to appreciate the midwest Jelly and wine grapes. :)

I would say post it on up and see what the thread brings.

lol what do you do that you affiliated with the gallo wines?

its good to see some interest in the topic thanks everyone

I love the wineries and so does the wife. The problem is we don't both love bikes. :) She could cage it. :)

• Upvote 1

Count me in. I bought a Suzuki Bandit and talked with wife into being a passenger.

• Upvote 4

Any other year and I'd say yes, but mine is preggers so she can't ride and can't drink. How about next year? lol

pon says we are in. :scooby:

We may be in. Would have to cage it and it would depend on the wineries. I have found very few wines in mo that can hold up to my taste.

• Upvote 1

We may be in. Would have to cage it and it would depend on the wineries. I have found very few wines in mo that can hold up to my taste.

Make the best of it and appreciate what they can make in Missouri is all you can do. Still good times to had there.