MadOzodi

Randal S. Cobb Memorial Service

Posting on behalf of Bill(1fastKaw) & Beth:

As many of you know, we lost a fellow rider on Saturday.

Randal's father, Scott Cobb (Fizzotch) asked me to let you all know how much he appreciates the comforting words and support you have given to him. It has meant so much to him.

He also wanted to be sure that you knew that anyone that wants to come to Randal's memorial service is welcome.

Randal's memorial service will be from 4-8pm Wednesday, Nov. 14th.

Dashner Funeral Home

326 South Main

Dupo, IL 62239

(618) 286-4511

Patrick has set up a memorial donations paypal account. PLEASE BE SURE TO SEND IT AS A GIFT!

Here is the link: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=TXRJ7DELN4UUU

Edited by MadOzodi
updated PayPal link

I edited the paypal link as the original wasn't working properly.

We were very distraught to hear of this while we were out last weekend and I hold Scott and his famiily in my thoughts as they go through this difficult time.

tumblr_m5gkqsjaZB1ry3snso1_500.jpg

Very sad news. My condolences to the family. P.S. The donation link still isn't working for me.

Ok now it is officially the right link, however I am having issues myself. May need to reset the cache...

THANK YOU for posting this up, Gary... When something like this happens, it doesn't matter what group you are with... It affects everyone within the community, one way or another... This was one of the hardest days of my life... Not only did we lose a motorcycle brother, his father was right behind him when it happened... I can't even imagine what he is going through right now... I can only hope that eventually the days get easier for him...

If any of you would like to stop in and pay your respects, I'll be there at 4 and will proly stick around most of the night...

Once again, Thank You STLAR, for being a class act... I know Scott will appreciate it

You're welcome, Bill. The last serious incident I experienced, I was a mess...I know it's been hard for you and I can't even fathom what Scott is going through. Let us know if you need anything.

This is awful to hear. A buddy told me it was also Randal's birthday when he passed? I can't even imagine what his Dad's going through. Prayers are with the family.

Thanks Bill!

Worked just fine Todd, thanks. (I am the one running the PayPal, and was on the ride, but left before the incident happened)

Patrick

Worked just fine Todd, thanks. (I am the one running the PayPal, and was on the ride, but left before the incident happened)

Patrick

Glad you got it! We were just in front of the incident apparently. A few of the guys that must have been on that ride caught us at the stop sign at the end of DD and then turned around and went back down when the rest of the people didn't show up. I caught a rock in my radiator and had a leak so we were just there a few minutes at that time. I tell you I am just sick over this.

That would've been Drew, Jeff, and some random who's idea of gear was a streetfighter t-shirt.... That damn kid hit the ditch twice that day and lived to ride off both times... Damn kid wouldn't listen to anyone... you can't fix stupid

We were in Bixby when Paul and Tyrell rolled up..

That would've been Drew, Jeff, and some random who's idea of gear was a streetfighter t-shirt.... That damn kid hit the ditch twice that day and lived to ride off both times... Damn kid wouldn't listen to anyone... you can't fix stupid

We were in Bixby when Paul and Tyrell rolled up..

Yeah he looked like a fish out of water...

This was very sad to see... I heard the folks with the paypal link collected in excess of $1300 and I'm sure there were some folks here who helped make that happen. Randall's family will be very grateful I'm sure. Thank you all.

You were just leaving as I got there. I was standing outside for about 20 minutes not realizing you were all inside.

Thanks for the help guys! All in all we raised over $1500 for him and his family in about 2 days. Couldn't ask for anything more. It won't help the suffering, but it will help a bit in easing the financial burden for the family.

Thanks again, and thank you to the guys that showed up tonight, it really did mean alot to Scott (Randal's father)

Patrick