2004ZX10R

Cyclegear selling Sedici 1 piece suits for $200

Went to Cyclegear tonight to pick up some suspension oil and Kenny was telling me that they are selling their Sedici Suits for $200 til they sell out. Thats a damn good deal for someone looking for a backup suit or just a cheap suit in general.

http://www.cyclegear.com/eng/product/Monza_One-Piece_Leather_Motorcycle_Suit/web1006297

ah, damn. Might have to go look at this and see if they have a size for me.

Yeah, I meant to stop in there on the way home from work. I'm going to run over there over lunch. I already have a Sedici suit but want another one for that price. I have a little problem with the crotch starting to come apart (Road Runner said his was doing the same thing) but for that price I'll live with that and get it fixed as needed.

Let us know how the warranty unfolds guys... My gloves did an ok job for the money but didn't take much to split the palm open on a slight impact.

I may have said differant .... in another situation though.. better than nothing but I will source back to higher quality next round.

Give the limited lifetime warranties and change names and or suppliers every three years and you got a bailout.. Sorry.. ya.. they don't exist anymore..

Thanks for the info. Just ordered one for me and one for Michele... Mine will be backup or street duty mainly. I will get something else for track eventually.

Ordered one? I just left cycle gear and they had no 1 piece suits left. I assumed this was in store only.

Get online, you'll see them still listed. Men's $199, women's $149!!

Man I just wasted a trip!!

I figured it's easier to check online than to plan it into my day... same price online so just went for it. Hopefully it's the right size. Same as Astars. Reviews say it's true to size.

You can come have lunch with me, I just got done with my patient... down the street from CG.

Too late. Almost home. I'm getting a size larger than what I have now if they have any left. I'm a growing boy. :)

Got my order in. Blue this time. Now I just need to find a blue R1 to match! :)

Kenny and Mike said they as long as they have them in a CG warehouse they can have them sent to the store.