yuppiecruncher

New to STLAR in U-City

Hi everyone!

I have been in St. Louis now for a couple years and finally got around to hauling my bike from Nashville, TN. I have been riding since I was about 6- mostly dirt. I bought a new SV1000 in '07. I rode it hard for years, track days and back country roads. I've had to rebuild it twice now due to disagreements with Isaac Newton and his wacko theories about velocity and inertia.

So, I would love to meet up with some experienced riders who know a few roads to take that aren't choked with cops and SUV's!!! Also really looking forward to finding out more about local track days. I thought there was a NASCAR track across the river... anyone know what I'm talking about?

6c03a699-7843-4738-a524-b20229bd5f32_zps

If anyone wants to know more about me, I invite you to visit my Linkedin page:

www.linkedin.com/pub/ian-smith/24/550/a50/

Welcome! Sounds like you'll fit right in! Bunch of the guys are actually at Gateway this weekend getting their track fix in. Hope to see you out there soon. SV looks great too!

Thanks maverick, I just read about Gateway. I will be there tomorrow- look out for me would you? I would love to meet some of the STLAR folks

I'm Ian if you see me there!

• Upvote 1

Welcome! If you come over to Gateway today look for the green 74 and 84. We're under the garage overhang (I think spot 14).

Nice to meet you today. Wish I had more time to talk. Sorry about that!

Great to meet everyone today! I had a blast ogling all the bikes and drooling over 1-piece suits and tire warmers... Looking forward to next weekend's ride! I'll be sure to follow any news about where/when closely! Have a great week all!

• Upvote 2

:welcomesign:

I think you may be the first person to mention Linkedin here