jdball299

Closet clean out...something for everyone.

Lots of stuff for sale:

-Trackside front and rear stands - $25 each

-Bell vortex helmet, medium, black. Includes the photo chromatic shield (transitions coating) that tints itself in UV light - $125 (Shield alone is this much retail).

-Alpinestars MX5 racing boots, men's us 9/43 eur. Condition is 9.0/10....$100

-Bilt racing 1pc leather suit, US42 all black. 9.0/10 condition - $100. great suit for street rides or novice/budget track days.

- joe rocket leather touring pants. No Velcro for pucks, size 32us with in-boot sport legs. Older model with some wear but no road rash....$25.

-Joe Rocket balistic series mesh summer armored jacket. Red/Black, US medium, 8.5/10 condition. $50

All prices are OBO so hit me up. No trades right now thanks. Need to move this stuff so no reasonable offers refused.

Please post here here, PM me or text me at 314.596.6795.

Unfortunately yes financial reasons mainly. Also a possibility I may be moving so trying to minimize what we'd have to take with us.

Unfortunately yes financial reasons mainly. Also a possibility I may be moving so trying to minimize what we'd have to take with us.

Bummer -- well if you don't move you can still come hang out-- send me a pm or something if you want help loading a truck or something?

Bump. All prices are OBO.

Also have a new joe rocket tail bag for $20

Interested in the suit and boots if either are still available. I live just down the road from you; any chance in meeting up to check out either/both? I'm not sure about sizes, boots are my shoe size but I've never tried on a suit so not sure if it would fit.

• Upvote 1

If the Joe Rocket tail back is this one I'll take it:

2611_Manta_Tail_Bag280.jpg

• Upvote 1

Reaubiduex - Yes both are still available. Give me a call @ 314-596-6795 and we can set up a meeting.

Crash - Yup...that's the one...Its all yours. Gimme a call or PM me and we'll figure out a way to get it to you.

Maybe if Reaubiduex plans on going to the meeting next Tuesday he can pick it up for me? Otherwise, if someone else gets to it first that's fine too. I'll PM you though to see if our paths might cross any time soon. If it was nice out I would just ride the bike down there and get it. :)

Todd, I'm hopefully in for next Tuesday. I need to double-check but I am pretty sure I can make it. I'll pick it up from James and get it to you at some point. :)

No biggy Jason, James and I are meeting for lunch tomorrow in Chesterfield Valley and I'll get it from him there, unless he'd rather just give it to you than meet me for lunch. But, I told him I'd buy lunch so.... :)

• Upvote 1

To the top

Everything still available

Still have the suit and boots and helmets and stands and tire tools for sale. Make me an offer.

I ended up having to give that tail bag to the guy that bought my 650!!! :( I happen to have my other one on in the picture in my craigslist ad and he wanted it. I was like, well, I guess so.... :)

You guys might want to PM him. Not sure how often he checks the site.

• Upvote 1

Hi guys. Yes I still have the suit and the front stand. Sending you both a PM

Suit sold. Still have stands bolts gloves helmets and tire tools

Offers? Still lots of quality gear available