Sign in to follow this  
2004ZX10R

Suspension Help

Just wanted to post up suspension services for you guys. I do full service and upgrades on suspension for street, dirt, atv etc. I also tune at MCRA, Midwest Track Days, Cycle Gear Bike Nights, and MotoEuropa Bike Nights. Tunes are a flat $30. I am also an authorized dealer for the following.

Ohlins

Race Tech

Traxxion Dynamics

Penske

Nitron

Also leaking seal swaps are about $150ish including parts (seals vary from bike to bike so the $150 is a ballpark). And shocks are around $125. I only use OEM seals and bushings.

But most importantly I want to give back to you guys! So if you run into problems or have questions post up here or call and I'll do the best I can to answer. I'm also trying to get together a few more suspension seminars for the season.

• Upvote 5

Cool deal Eric! That reminds me, I should probably change the fluid out in my forks and brakes before Putnam. :)

• Upvote 1

Eric does a great job and the best part is he explains everything he is doing for your benefit.

• Upvote 2

Something smells fishie here..... another Kawasaki guy hummmmmm

I don't think the Kawi guys have too much of an advantage... :icon_rofl:

jasonvc_zps911c5637.png

"Product Placement"

• Upvote 2

Good one Dog!!!!!! Busted

On a serious note Eric does a great job. He has been a huge help to me on my S1000. If anything everyone should get a baseline setup done on their bike.

I bet we could even setup a suspension night with Eric and get a bunch of bike checked at a meeting one night.

• Upvote 3

Hey Eric,

My bike was lowered by a vertically challenged previous owner and I would love to have the lowering links removed. I can't find anything on the internet on the removal of lowering links, only installation. I'm assuming you would be able to remove them? If so would that be included in a $30 tune?

Hey Greg,

Do you have the original links? You would need those to bring the bike back up to stock height. Unfortunately thats not something I would be able to do at bike night. Would require extra tools that I normally dont bring.