FuseCoatings

SALE - Custom Hydrodipped Mirrors - Fuse Coatings

my brain is thinking about something... look out...

Excellent - we actually have graphic artists on staff. They can take a picture of your bike and put any pattern/color so you can visually see it. There is a small fee for about 5 renderings, mention STLAR and we can waive it. :)

http://www.fusecoatings.com

• Upvote 2

Oohhh that is a dangerous place to play in my brain....

So you have probably explained this already but in the case of that camo ATV did you guys do the paint under the coating - how's this work again?

Also do you prefer to do all the painting and or prime work or should there be a base paint already in place, and should it be cured up completely etc etc.

I know I would love to have my jeep look like that ATV but first I need to think about the axel that feel off last night after finally picking up the tire from Jason!

Rusted off the frame?

So you have probably explained this already but in the case of that camo ATV did you guys do the paint under the coating - how's this work again?

The process is as follows...

1. Cleaned up the parts, buff, sand, etc.

2. Laid down base coat, in this case it was a tan/brown.

3. Dipped it in the camo pattern.

3. Rinsed off the residue left from the hydrographics.

4. Final step is clear coat and baked in our paint booth.

We use Sherman Williams automotive paint and clear. We have a full auto paint booth (Col-Met). Takes about $200,000+ worth of equipment to get a perfect end product, not exactly the same process as those guys on YouTube using their bathtub or truck bed. Also our "master dipper" has about 30 years of experience painting cars! :icon_rofl:

Anyone from STLAR is welcome to stop by for a quick tour and a free consultation. We have two graphic artists on hand that can take a pic of your bike, atv, or anything for that matter and show you exactly what it will look like under any pattern. :)

Mention STLAR and we can definitely work on pricing, even better if you're willing to have a small FuseCoating sticker on your fairings.

Thank you some day when some higher emergency's are paid for I'm pretty sure you will get some of my money - really nice work!

Thanks for the kind words. We do big and small projects, just shoot us an email or call anytime. I can't take all the credit though, we have a team of gear heads here that LOVE what we do. :)

• Upvote 1

Rock dem #DaisyDukes tonight and bring your ugly boyfriend with ya – if you don't have one, bring your cousin. It's #Redneck Madness at Gateway Motorsports Park tonight!

Gates open at 7:00 p.m. Racing & Drifting at 8:00 p.m. – Rock Road Rebels take the stage at 9:00 p.m. – At 10:30 p.m. they will take a break and all eyes will turn to Stacey and Sammi with The Adamo Agency at center stage to host our Daisy Dukes • #BeerBelly • Best #Mullet • Prettiest Girl/Ugliest Boyfriend • & Best 'Do It Yourself' tattoo Contests!

http://www.gatewaymsp.com/events/midnight-madness-2/#.U8BcMvldWSo

t9bM6kf.png

Our showroom is slowly coming along. Expect it to be done within 2-3 weeks, you guys are welcome to stop by anytime (9AM - 5PM) once its complete. Mention STLAR for a 10% discount on any project you may have in mind. :thanks:

vKXZVG1.png

I will be stopping by but, money is a big issue ATM.

Our showroom is slowly coming along. Grand opening should be in 2 weeks (free food, fuse girls, and $500 giveaway). :)

iZjFsnl.jpg

EDkBRju.jpg

ohUO2Ru.jpg

PSmn8cI.jpg

Are they hydrodipped?

Yes - everything we do is hydrodipped or painted. At the moment we do not do any powder coating and plastidip we have played with but the quality is junk. That being said its a fun and easy reversible color change (for parts) if you don't really care about show quality.

Dang on for Ryderz and one for STLAR and I think you will stay out of trouble from now on?

Huh? :)

Yes - everything we do is hydrodipped or painted. At the moment we do not do any powder coating and plastidip we have played with but the quality is junk. That being said its a fun and easy reversible color change (for parts) if you don't really care about show quality.

Oh, they definitely look show quality to me.

• Upvote 1

Oh, they definitely look show quality to me.

Sorry mean't plasti dip not being show quality only. Powder coating we definitely want to offer down the road we have gotten many requests. :)

I think we're not all on the same page. :)

What? We were just talking about those valve covers. :)

• Upvote 1