FuseCoatings

SALE - Custom Hydrodipped Mirrors - Fuse Coatings

Back from vacation...couple updates.

1. We've brought on a full time airbrush artist. We are super excited, at this point we are able to do pretty much anything on any sort of application you guys can throw our way. He is extremely talented, can't wait to post some of the projects we have in the pipe.

2. Showroom will be complete by the end of the month we are hoping (its been crazy busy around here).

3. Any shirts or hats that I owed have been shipped out TODAY!

4. I'll be at the next track day, just picked up a long zoom lens (yay!)

T676UWZ.jpg

rVoxeDO.jpg

8rcN48M.jpg

(Easter Egg: Next 3 people to post in this thread with their shirt size get a FREE Fuse shirt) :)

Medium please :)

• Upvote 1

How hard would it be to dip a helmet without taking the shell off?

Motorcycle helmets? We've done them before, no problem. There will be a seam in the middle, which we can hide (if its hydrographics). Now if you want air-brushed then thats even easier, just really depends on what you want exactly. :)

PS90 we just finished for a customer. Turned out great, LOVE IT!

Any shirts that are owed are going out today. :)

m0tId3l.png

s3CgLkT.png

zkMPugT.png

w5GSToA.png

PS90 we just finished for a customer. Turned out great, LOVE IT!

Any shirts that are owed are going out today. :)

m0tId3l.png

s3CgLkT.png

zkMPugT.png

w5GSToA.png

That's my PS90 they finished. Brandie and I are extremely happy with the results! Everyone at Fuse Coatings was a pleasure to work with, really cool guys, cant recommend them enough!

Trying to think which gun I want to coat next!
  • Upvote 1

That's my PS90 they finished. Brandie and I are extremely happy with the results! Everyone at Fuse Coatings was a pleasure to work with, really cool guys, cant recommend them enough!

Trying to think which gun I want to coat next!

Looks awesome. That gun is extremely fun to shoot!

Looks awesome. That gun is extremely fun to shoot!

Thanks, we haven't even shot it yet, bought it, sbr'd it, dipped it.

I went to a Manufacture's Open House at a gun club a couple years ago and got to shoot a few different guns, this was one of them. It was a very sweet and accurate gun to shoot. It was not a .223, it was a smaller caliber gun, I think a 5.7. Is that what you have?

I went to a Manufacture's Open House at a gun club a couple years ago and got to shoot a few different guns, this was one of them. It was a very sweet and accurate gun to shoot. It was not a .223, it was a smaller caliber gun, I think a 5.7. Is that what you have?

It is smaller but it punches through kevlar vests and thin steel like butter.

You will enjoy it. :D

Yeah its a 5.7x28mm, same bullet diameter as a .223, different case.

Stop by our booth at Gateway for Ocktoberfast. Mention STLAR for a free FUSE shirt. :)

P.S. - Also any shirts I owe will be mailed out this week (Sorry), been crazy busy around here lately.

8ieaK4X.png

Very cool

Stop by our booth at Gateway for Ocktoberfast. Mention STLAR for a free FUSE shirt. :)

P.S. - Also any shirts I owe will be mailed out this week (Sorry), been crazy busy around here lately.

Congratulations!

Congratulations!

Thanks - we have some really talented folks on board with us and have really invested heavily into equipment (hydrographics, airbrush, laser etching, full color printing). Any application, any idea/design, we can do it!

Event Note: Also forgot to mention that our airbrush artist will be doing live demo on motorcycle tanks all night. He's extremely talented, stop by and say hi! :)

looking to get a headlight surround dipped, how long of turn around, can you take walk in clients?

looking to get a headlight surround dipped, how long of turn around, can you take walk in clients?

Hi - sorry for the delayed response (it's a bit slow around here during winter). Current turn around is about a week depending on complexity of parts. Shoot us a call or email and we can setup an appointment for you to check out our showroom and talk about you're project.

http://www.fusecoatings.com