Sign in to follow this  
crash

50th annual Big Red Enduro @ CCDR on Sunday (11/9/14)

Sweet :burnout:

You going or riding?

Are you asking if I am going to the Enduro or riding the Schlafly bike ride, or are you asking if I am going or riding in the Enduro? I was going to go to the Schlafly thing but I forgot the Enduro was this weekend. I am definitely not going to ride in it (the Enduro) but may go up for a bit and see my buddies. I would probably have gone to the Schlafly thing if Khaled and Michele were going. So like usual, I am unsure what I am going to do. Heck, I might just stay home and drink beer. :)

Are you asking if I am going to the Enduro or riding the Schlafly bike ride, or are you asking if I am going or riding in the Enduro? I was going to go to the Schlafly thing but I forgot the Enduro was this weekend. I am definitely not going to ride in it (the Enduro) but may go up for a bit and see my buddies. I would probably have gone to the Schlafly thing if Khaled and Michele were going. So like usual, I am unsure what I am going to do. Heck, I might just stay home and drink beer. :)

I was going to the Schlafly thing because Speed was going - now that he is not I probably won't?

I'm defiantly not riding in either event because they would both kill me - I could however be talked into drinking beer at just about any location?

I was going to the Schlafly thing because Speed was going - now that he is not I probably won't?

I'm defiantly not riding in either event because they would both kill me - I could however be talked into drinking beer at just about any location?

I can second that...I want to ride up that hill...then embarrass myself... w/audience and a helo ride to the hospital...

ch

• Upvote 1

give me a bike and ill try it. I wont take it out of first I promise!