whatarush

Tire Deals

84 posts in this topic

See any good deals out there, Post them up.

2 people like this

Oh wow. Humn... what to do...

Motorcycle-Superstore Bridgestone S-20 EVO $183 after rebate for 110f & 180r. They ship very quick as well!

I would buy a road three front if I were you - well maybe not yet but soon !

1 person likes this

The rebates are good through the month so read some reviews, chose your brand and save some cash! You really can't go wrong with either. I'm gonna be buying some myself...

PS The prices are the same for either online vendor as well.

I'd get sport touring tires like Dunlop Roadsmarts, Pirelli Angel, Michelin Pilot Road, etc. They might cost a tad more up front but the mileage is superb and still plenty of grip.

Yeah I will be going for mileage for sure, that bike is too heavy for the kind of riding I will be doing, and I know the first year I will be going easy on it, at least that is what I keep telling myself...

1 person likes this

Have you run Bridgestone S20 EVO front with a T30 Rear, or have you heard they work good together?

Has anyone head of the B-stone RS10? They're also included in the rebate. They succeed the BT003 RS. I'm assuming the tread life is awful, though.

No I haven't ran them before. I've read some good reviews on the T30. For $100-$120 saving on a set I'm willing to try them out once.

Yes the RS10 will replace the BT003RS. It is a race-street tire. From what I read it is going to be the original equipment tire on the new Yamaha YZF-R1 and YZF-R1M

Here is a 2015-Sport-Motorcycle-Tire-Shootout After reading and watching the youtube vid's. I thought about changing over to Diablo SuperCorsa SP's, but then I'd be back to changing the rear every 1800 miles.

The SP is actually worse from my experience then the SC because the SP has silica in it so you don't need to use tire Warmers - problem is they get real warm to early in my book.

It will probably be what I run this year on the front for the street ?

Great to see a tire test posted - not a lot of testing out there just hype mostly.

The SP just melts on the road so since budget is an issue I think I will give the Q3 a try after all .

Still going with the PP3 for Arkansas because I have used that for several four day trips and it worked out.

PS lots of people will tell you not to mix tire brands and models but although I'm sure they have a point for the first 1/4 of the life of a tire it's my opinion that most tires ( mine for sure) get more deformed and modified by use then the shape differences caused by mixing models.

On the other hand if I was racing I would put almost fresh rubber on and not mix.

Oh and thinking about this test a bit more I don't really think the PP3 is in the same class as the SP-V2.

The M-SuperSport would be more fair and a wild guess is it would have come out a close second to the SP ?

What about the S20 EVO? They seem really similar to the PP3.

What about the S20 EVO? They seem really similar to the PP3.

I don't really know much about them ?

Hey Mango I clicked the like button just because I like it when the club helps each other stay informed but did not yet check out the post and don't really have many Turing tire plans at the moment.

Thread for Posting Tire deals!

3 people like this

Thanks JJ. I may just subscribe to that website.

1 person likes this

Thanks JJ. I may just subscribe to that website.

I love slickdeals.net, bad for impulse buyers though!

hmmmmmmmmm........... what to do, what to do.......

hmmmmmmmmm........... what to do, what to do.......

You should do it, they are cheap and it's worth trying different tires.

$150 a set is pretty hard to pass up for the S20 EVO.......

Thanks to you Mr. JJ for the heads up . i placed an order on the T30's. I think it was somewhere in Europe that the T30's were put on the bikes without the riders having any knowledge of what tires they were running and they all came back raving about how good of a grip they had . I just hope these were not the ones that Dave had a hell of a time fitting the rear tire on the rim. :whistling: