whatarush

Tire Deals

85 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, crash said:

Just ordered 2 more sets of S21s from Jake Wilson based on y'alls recommendations. That was my first order through them. They were cheaper than the other two places I usually go to.

Do you like the S21's, how many miles do you get out of a set (or just a rear)?

I do like the S21. I have no idea how many miles I get out of them. About as many as I get out of any other tire..... which is not many.

And I just ran into my first possible issue with Jake Wilson. :) I ordered and payed for 2 fronts and 2 rears and I just got an email that they shipped 2 fronts and 1 rear.

And as soon as I type that I get another email with an updated shipping notice with the complete order. :)

Well i have ordered the S21's for my fj 09.i have only 2000 miles on the rear and it's time for a new one.I wanted to order my tires  and a helmet through JW. But they don't have the helmet i want (size and color). End up ordering through Revzilla. At first their price for a set of tires were $60.00 higher. Called them back and they do price match. 

I rather get my parts through smaller vendors to keep the retail prices fair. 

Just saw cyclegear is running an in-store special for Bridgestone S21's. Front and rear for $229 before mail-in rebate($50 on a visa gift card, total: $179). Need new rubber on my Suzuki, so I may jump on it this week. I was planning on going with Q3's but the price on these Bridgestones is making me rethink it 

Shit I just bought 2 sets from Jake Wilson from State farm. Guess I'll have to run over and get another set.

17 minutes ago, crash said:

Shit I just bought 2 sets from Jake Wilson from State farm. Guess I'll have to run over and get another set.

What are you wearing, "Jake from State Farm"?  

Uhhhh, Khakis.

Im gonna have to look into this deal.  I need to replace that plugged tire on the BMW .... but its been holding air so well.  LOL B)