Sign in to follow this  
1fastkaw

lawyer

I just got a ticket in my vehicle... 1st one in a long time.... who is the lawyer everyone uses?? I'll know it when I see it.. I've used him a few times in the past and forgot his name... lol

I have used Ben a few times. The last time I went with Bevis Schock. I would say that I was successful with both of them.

W. Bevis Schock
Attorney at Law
7777 Bonhomme Ave., Ste. 1300
St. Louis, MO 63105
Cell- 314-757-0604
Office- 314-726-2322
Fax- 314-721-1698
  • Upvote 1

I've used TLC Traffic Law Center for small stuff. Did it all on line, no fuss or mess at all. Save Mr. Schock for the BIG stuff.

A thought, mayhaps Sticky this? For legal referrals. Never know when a hooligan will be in need of back ups. knowutimean.

Frontenac has very nice police. I will be supporting the police ball this year.

Northbound on Lindbergh day dreaming and busted in the cage not the bike. Still I was 19 over, oh well my fault.

• Upvote 2

Ouch. At liest it wasn't Calhoun county.

• Upvote 3

Okay Dave... enough of the "Day Dreaming" I know, normal driving can be boring :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

Okay, decided to give Traffic Law Center a shot on this last one and I have to say that I'll be using them again in the future. Got a ticket for 80 in a 60 in Chesterfield Valley on 10/21/17. I called them up, sent them a copy of my ticket, paid them the 90 bucks, and I already got the results and paperwork to mail into Chesterfield. $225 parking ticket already off in the mail after what, only 2 weeks? I didn't get that out of either lawyer I went through before and the up front fee is roughly the same and the resulting parking ticket amount is roughly the same. It was just an all around easier experience.

https://www.trafficlawcenters.com/

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, crash said:

Okay, decided to give Traffic Law Center a shot on this last one and I have to say that I'll be using them again in the future. Got a ticket for 80 in a 60 in Chesterfield Valley on 10/21/17. I called them up, sent them a copy of my ticket, paid them the 90 bucks, and I already got the results and paperwork to mail into Chesterfield. $225 parking ticket already off in the mail after what, only 2 weeks? I didn't get that out of either lawyer I went through before and the up front fee is roughly the same and the resulting parking ticket amount is roughly the same. It was just an all around easier experience.

https://www.trafficlawcenters.com/

actually the goal is to NOT use them again...  

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

That would be the goal, but historically I'm not very good at reaching my goals. :)

$225 parking ticket...sigh...

35 minutes ago, crash said:

Better than 150 speeding ticket.

I guess I got lucky back in '06. clocked at 143 on the way from Mel's Riverdock to the Brussels ferry, ticket reduced to 78 I think, cost me $150 w/no points. Made the $150 the next day working on a truck.

I pick my spots more carefully now.

• Like 1

They have their own unique laws and rules in Calhoun county. :) I got clocked at 108 there (only because he clocked me while I was still in 2nd gear :) ). It was a $250 loud muffler 1 ticket. :)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, GSXR55 said:

actually the goal is to NOT use them again...  

Addiction is hard to break :rolleyes: From time to time I try to keep it under warp 7 on Idiotstate 270.

• Like 1