Sign in to follow this  
Rhoms15

CNC Levers

So I was looking at these levers, but I read some pretty polarizing reviews. Either they are great, or they will fail and kill you. Have any of you use cheaper levers? The CRG are about $100 per lever, the knockoffs are $40 for both.

Are the cheaper options really not safe?

https://www.amazon.com/Adjustable-2011-2016-2009-2016-GSX-S1000-2015-2016-Black/dp/B00SWTN42C/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1478116386&sr=8-4&keywords=GSXR%2B600%2B2011%2BLevers&th=1

I bought a set for my ZX10R and put them on for a test ride and took them back off as soon as I got home. :) Not necessarily because they didn't work as advertised, just because I realized shorty levers aren't for me. So I will continue to run OEM. I still have them if anyone wants them for the ZX10 (they probably also fit ZX6). They're green.

I got those same levers and working fine. (there were never part of the problem I was having with brakes).

Well machined, packaged well and comes with stickers! Seems to be a professional operation (unlike the outfit where I got rear-sets...more on that shortly...)

CNC levers appear to be good quality.

BEWARE of the Chinese Knock-Offs,some cause issues !!!!!!