natnaz

Back Roads 2/19/2017

26 posts in this topic

Meet in Washington around 10:00 am and KSU no later than 10:15

This will be a slower pace Jeans ride to roads around Washington and St.Clair area. I like to do this ride so we can get together and catch up on what everyone is doing and has been doing. Brunch would be @ Lewis Cafe in St.Clair,Mo.

I am up for other suggestions and ideas too.It is supposed to be a great day to ride. All rides are welcome.

Meet at the BP at 47 and 5th St by the hospital.

https://goo.gl/maps/vixfah8EJuT2

I am riding on Saturday, first time in months. So if I am not too stiff and sore I might also come out on this one. Where is the meeting place in Washington?

BP at 47 and 5th St.

Thanks

I'm still waiting on my family to decide what they are doing this weekend. As soon as I know I will commit to a Saturday or Sunday ride.

in for some miles with the Washington crew...

Lewis Cafe is a favorite, not sure for Sunday thou, but would be good exercise, to do 2-Back Roads in a row.

I have not been to the Lewis Cafe yet. Looks like I am in for a treat. :D

Hey y'all won't be meeting you in Warshington, but would catch y'all at Lewis Cafe, rolling into St Clair guestimated time?

probably closer to noon .It looks like it will be only JJ,Dave and I meeting in Washington. I'm ready to ride.

Up and moving see yah shortly.

Home safe and sound. Great day and I was amongst great people to share the ride with. Saw Todd and his Gang on Hwy A going the opposite way from us. Hope most of you got the chance to go ride today and if you didn't you definitely missed a good one.

Home. Thanks Nathan for post and leading the ride

Home safe, thanks for leading and setting up the ride Nate!

Foggy this morning. I did honked as I went by this morning, of course no one waved... Did get on the bike around 2 and rode over to Hermann and back. Glad you guys had fun.

Home safe and sound. Great day and I was amongst great people to share the ride with. Saw Todd and his Gang on Hwy A going the opposite way from us. Hope most of you got the chance to go ride today and if you didn't you definitely missed a good one.

That was you guys?!? :)

That was you guys?!? :)

I think we saw you guys, were going up A from 185.

That was probably us. Apparently I pissed off a redneck hauling a jeep. I didn't mean to but sometimes it just happens.

We likely did the same thing coming up the other way. Oh well..

Today there was a caravan of off roaders from the Illinois side hauling their toys. It took us a while to pass them.

There were 3 big truck and trailers heading westbound on A. I wasn't sure if they were going to turn at the 1st or 2nd turnoff to the offroad place but I didn't want to be behind them the whole way so I picked all 3 of them off on one straight. Apparently one of them was flipping me off and very angry and red faced. Not sure why, I don't think I scratched his paint or anything.

There were 3 big truck and trailers heading westbound on A. I wasn't sure if they were going to turn at the 1st or 2nd turnoff to the offroad place but I didn't want to be behind them the whole way so I picked all 3 of them off on one straight. Apparently one of them was flipping me off and very angry and red faced. Not sure why, I don't think I scratched his paint or anything.

If you mean semi trucks it is because we be jealous Bawhaha. No seriously though, even if it is your fault, and there is an accident we can loose our license.