jjester

WSBK 2017

PJ looks good on the MV. 

Just a little over 4 hours till Superpole. and  7 hours to SBK race 1.

I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas. :) 

• Upvote 2

NO Spoilers - But what a finish!!!!

Very classy what the winner just did with the crowd!! Love it. 

• Upvote 1

I taped the 1st race last night at 10:00 pm. But i had to get rid of my cable today so i can't watch it tonight. Thanks for posting it Todd ,Now  i can watch it at home. 

The video is chopped for some reason but it's better than nothing.

4 hours ago, natnaz said:

I taped the 1st race last night at 10:00 pm. But i had to get rid of my cable today so i can't watch it tonight. Thanks for posting it Todd ,Now  i can watch it at home. 

The video pass is only around $74 a year. With a total of 56 races between SBK, SSP, STK 1000, and the new SSP 300 classes for the season, that comes down to just $1.32 a race. :) 

• Upvote 3

Oh wait, he recorded it on cable? What channel is it on?

bein sports which is not on charter.

copied from bein sports site

• DISH: beIN SPORTS on Channel 408 in English and on Channel 871 in Spanish (SAP).
  • DIRECTV: beIN SPORTS on Channel 620 in English & HD and beIN SPORTS en Español on Channel 426.
  • Comcast: beIN SPORTS on Channel 726 in English and beIN SPORTS en Español on Channel 583.
  • Time Warner Cable:  beIN SPORTS on Channel 417 in English, beIN SPORTS en Español on Channel 443 and beIN SPORTS en Español in HD on Channel 958.
  • Bright House Networks: beIN SPORTS on Channel 207 & HD on 1163 and beIN SPORTS en Español on Channel 913 & HD on 1919.
  • Verizon FIOS: beIN SPORTS on Channel 598 in HD  and beIN SPORTS en Español on Channel 1538 in HD.
  • AT&T U-verse: beIN SPORTS on Channel 1662 in HD  and beIN SPORTS en Español on Channel 1663 in HD.
  • Advanced Cable: beIN SPORTS on Channel 160 & 659 in HD and beIN SPORTS en Español on Channel 421 & 422 in HD.
  • Atlantic Broadband: beIN SPORTS on Channel 157 & 957 in HD and beIN SPORTS en Español on Channel 234. 
  • Claro Puerto Rico: beIN SPORTS on Channel 1629 in HD and beIN SPORTS en Español on Channel 1630 in HD.
  • enTouch Systems: beIN SPORTS on Channel 494 in HD and beIN SPORTS en Español on Channel 495 in HD.
  • Hotwire Communications: beIN SPORTS on Channel 392 & 871 in HD and beIN SPORTS en Español on Channel 873.
  • Liberty Puerto Rico: beIN SPORTS on Channel 38 & 238 in HD and beIN SPORTS en Español on Channel 39 & 239 in HD.
  • RCN: beIN SPORTS on Channel 378 & 579 in HD and beIN SPORTS en Español on Channel 808.
  • Cox Communications: beIN SPORTS on Channel 727 & 1371 / 1727 in HD and beIN SPORTS en Español on Channel 372 / 726 & 1372 / 1727 in HD.
  • Cablevision Optimum TV: beIN SPORTS on Channel 231 in HD and beIN SPORTS en Español on Channel 230 & 1070 in HD.

Thanks! I was afraid of that. Same channel as MotoGP. I have DirecTV but not bein. :(

The only way to get the Bein sports channel is to get the most expensive package which is almost $100.00 a month. Forget about it.

Yeah, that ain't happening. One motorcycle race and 7,000 soccer games. :)

You know I think Triumph Grill has Bein sports. We can always go down to the and watch the races.

3 hours ago, jjester said:

@whatarush do you still have sling?

yep. we have the blue package with the extra Spanish channels to get bein sports. I like being able to watch all the past races anytime I want to. so I also renewed my videopass for both wsbk & motogp. :D

• Upvote 1

Makes me curious about what they were doing with their throttle bodies and how that effected performance.