Manny

2005 GSX-R1000 For Sale

15 posts in this topic

She's got some wear and tear, but still runs and corners like a champ. 50K miles. $2,500 firm.

Bee1.jpg

Bee2.jpg

That's a steal!

Where was this a year ago when I was looking for a $3000 gixxer...?

46 minutes ago, GSXR55 said:

Where was this a year ago when I was looking for a $3000 gixxer...?

Mike this looks a good track bike for you.

Mike, if you get that for a track bike, I have painted fairings for it :)

5 hours ago, OhNoItsBonnie! said:

Is this still available?

Yes, the Bee is still available.

5 hours ago, OhNoItsBonnie! said:

Wouldn't this be quite a bit lighter than a Busa? 

I moved up to a ZX-14. Got back on the Bee a few weeks ago to get the fluids flowing and it felt so strange. So yes, it is a lot lighter!

On Tuesday, May 09, 2017 at 1:42 AM, Manny said:

I moved up to a ZX-14. Got back on the Bee a few weeks ago to get the fluids flowing and it felt so strange. So yes, it is a lot lighter!

Hi manny.  I am realistically a month or so from being able to buy another bike, so I know if I snooze I lose,  but in the meantime I'm interested. I'm  trying to do some reading and get a lil more edumacated so I can buy something that's going to be right for me with where I'm at right now.  I'll probably have some questions about the bike over the next few days.  Definetly seems priced very fair and looks nice!

It's a gre

6 minutes ago, OhNoItsBonnie! said:

Hi manny.  I am realistically a month or so from being able to buy another bike, so I know if I snooze I lose,  but in the meantime I'm interested. I'm  trying to do some reading and get a lil more edumacated so I can buy something that's going to be right for me with where I'm at right now.  I'll probably have some questions about the bike over the next few days.  Definetly seems priced very fair and looks nice!

It seems like a great price to me and I have a feeling you could handel the performance wisely . This is not the feeling I get from most of the new guys on the forum.

4 hours ago, OhNoItsBonnie! said:

You can call or text me questions @ (314) 372-9602.

On 5/11/2017 at 1:44 AM, Manny said:

I will give you a call next week.  thank you sir!

On Thursday, May 11, 2017 at 1:44 AM, Manny said:

Hi manny,  I called and left a message Friday.  If it's no longer for sale or sold, no big deal, just checking.

I'm looking at my budget right now and trying to determine if I can move some numbers around and come up with the cash a little quicker that way, or, rob a bank.  I've already mostly talked myself out of robbing a bank since I can't find a get-away driver,  but I think I might be ready within 3 weeks.

Lmk

On Wednesday, May 10, 2017 at 9:17 PM, Road_Runner said:

It's a gre

It seems like a great price to me and I have a feeling you could handel the performance wisely . This is not the feeling I get from most of the new guys on the forum.

Thank you sir!

And I do feel the power is honestly not a issue for me as I have lots of experiance with fast stuff.  The biggest thing for me I think is a lighter bike and having something with some miles/wear/tear on it so I'm not so afraid to drop it as I learn to lean and be a better rider.