Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
crash

My old stomping ground on "Small Town Big Deal"

7 posts in this topic

Our farm is about 12 miles from Galena and my wife graduated from Galena High School. I know the guy (Terry Miller) that is showing them around US Grant's home. We actually converse on Facebook almost daily. Pretty cool:

Road trip !

Road trip... my Dad used to drive us over to Galena from Waterloo for lunch at a restaurant he like there 

.. I just remember the hills and scenery was beautiful.

You would have driven right by our farm. I might have been out on a tractor or minibike and saw you drive by. :)

7 hours ago, crash said:

You would have driven right by our farm. I might have been out on a tractor or minibike and saw you drive by. :)

You might have remembered seeing us.. It was a black mile long Caddy Convertible going about 100mph... that's pretty much how he went anywhere.

1970-cadillac-3.jpg

Sweet!!

:lol:

My Great Uncle had a 4dr maybe 1963 or so Cadillac. Easy to spot in downtown Stockton, IL. If he had a passenger, he would turn his head to the passenger, as he spoke...and drove :rolleyes: Then end up on the other side of the road... driving in the wrong direction :o Both sides of the car had battle damage :rolleyes: From hitting the sides of the garage door frame.