Sign in to follow this  
crash

My old stomping ground on "Small Town Big Deal"

Our farm is about 12 miles from Galena and my wife graduated from Galena High School. I know the guy (Terry Miller) that is showing them around US Grant's home. We actually converse on Facebook almost daily. Pretty cool:

• Upvote 5

Road trip... my Dad used to drive us over to Galena from Waterloo for lunch at a restaurant he like there 

.. I just remember the hills and scenery was beautiful.

• Upvote 2

You would have driven right by our farm. I might have been out on a tractor or minibike and saw you drive by. :)

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, crash said:

You would have driven right by our farm. I might have been out on a tractor or minibike and saw you drive by. :)

You might have remembered seeing us.. It was a black mile long Caddy Convertible going about 100mph... that's pretty much how he went anywhere.

1970-cadillac-3.jpg

• Upvote 3

:lol:

My Great Uncle had a 4dr maybe 1963 or so Cadillac. Easy to spot in downtown Stockton, IL. If he had a passenger, he would turn his head to the passenger, as he spoke...and drove :rolleyes: Then end up on the other side of the road... driving in the wrong direction :o Both sides of the car had battle damage :rolleyes: From hitting the sides of the garage door frame.

• Upvote 4