Sign in to follow this  
dogpark

New Board Feature

For a long time people have been asking  for a "Dislike" button. The new board software kind of allows for that. Up until now you have been able to hit the "Like" button now there is a green up arrow instead for posts that you like and a red down arrow for posts that you don't .

Remember that you shouldn't "dislike" something someone says unless you really mean to. That is ... "dog says... I'm not riding today" If you are "sad" that dog is not riding you might be inclined to click the dislike button but that's not what it's for... The dislike button means you really are "displeased with this post".

There is nothing really about this that is for more than just fun but it's something to try out. Let me know how you "LIKE" it.

Oh and the results end up on your reputation page so most are starting out with a bunch of "LIKES" already since that's all you had so you've got a long way to go to be "disliked".

• Upvote 4

I so wanted to dislike that post but I resisted. :)

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Road_Runner said:

Well at least I have a cushion.

Ha... I wouldn't be too concerned   ... I'm pretty sure I'll eat up my headway pretty quickly... I thought about zero-ing out everyone but that hardly seems fair either... it's just all for fun... don't take it seriously.

• Upvote 1

Well that's 1 who likes it and one who doesn't I guess. If people don't like it I'll put it back the way it was, but as I said I've been asked by many for a dislike button so I didn't bother asking. Having done this for eight years I'll probably continue to not ask about minor software tweaks.

• Upvote 2

I would have disliked it purely for the humor I would have enjoyed in doing so. :)

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, crash said:

I so wanted to dislike that post 

1 minute ago, crash said:

I would have disliked it purely for the humor I would have enjoyed in doing so. :)

That's the spirit.

You can like or dislike something, So you pushed the green arrow to like it. You can't like it again,so the green arrow isn't available. Bit you can click the red arrow to "unlike" it ..

Then you have both arrows again. You may then red arrow "dislike" that post. and so on. You can see the "who liked and disliked" by clicking the number next to the arrows.

• Upvote 1

Used it the other day and it works just fine :)

• Upvote 1