Looking at aftermarket seats for more comfort.  Any suggestions?  

I had to get an aftermarket seat for my Ninja 650R, the stock seat was pure torture.  I think it was Baldwin Motorcycle Saddles or something like that.  I will have to see if I can find the paperwork for it.  It really helps a lot, I have put in over 350 miles in one day on the new seat. I know that is not much for some guys, but that is a long day for me.  

Hello!

I have a Corbin Gunfighter on my ZRX.   The stock seat foam would pack down after 150 miles, a literal pain in the a$$.

1 week after I got the Corbin I rode 500 miles to Ohio Vintage Race Days--got off the bike, and couldnt believe I had no discomfort whatsoever. Looks good also.  Here ya GO!

http://corbin.com/honda/

Thank you, Corbin is on my radar! 

I'm thinking about getting a seat with a Harley under it. :) It's weird, my butt is about the only thing that isn't in pain after a ride.

I've got a Sargent that I like, and I've heard good things about Corbin as well. Neither option is cheap, if that matters to you. 

I have had Corbin seats in the past they are nice. They will change your seating position but I am thinking that is true if go to any after market seat.

52 minutes ago, dogpark said:

Thank you Galen. I may get the FJR seat narrowed and lowered. Doesn't seem that expensive. 

Went with a saddleman, I guess my ass will let me know if it's a good fit or not.  

I had a friend that took her seat apart and added some of that really good memory foam then put the cover back on.  It worked great for her.

13 hours ago, DemonDuck said:

I had a friend that took her seat apart and added some of that really good memory foam then put the cover back on.  It worked great for her.

Sweet, maybe she can help me locate my man purse... or better yet help me change my oil...sarcasm :) 

I am sure she could help change your oil ... I showed her how.  lol