ReRose

OLD FAT GUY

Live in the Overland area and never have time to ride anymore BUT I retire at the end of October so I can at least start sitting on them again. Yep I can sit on them and make V-Room noises while I read the service manuals to find out if they are 5 or 6 speeds. I might have to take a refresher course on how to ride them. Been so long since I have seen them I might have to get the police to run the plates to make sure they are mine. I have corner phobia and speed phobia which means the corners are an exit ramp and not a cloverleaf and if the speed limit is 70 I may get up as hi as 74.

So what is this group like to ride with and maybe I can fit in..........................

Bobby 

• Upvote 1

Plenty of old fat guys here. Welcome!

aac.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Welcome ReRose. :D

Welcome. We have all kinds here. Speed limit people and cruisers, stunters who want to get a cruise bike :) , knee draggers, track only, street only and people that mix it up. I'm sure you'll fit right in. 

And like @crash said, we have small and large sizes here as well.

• Upvote 2

Welcome 

Welcome and to answer your question, it great to ride with these guys. It is truly a mix of riding styles here. Everybody is friendly and helpful.

Hello Bobby!!!

I do believe I used to ride with you some 13-15 years ago!

Hi Terry, yup been quite awhile ago. I still have the ZRX1200 and a 2008 ZX14 and got rid of the beemer and replaced it with a left over 2015 FJR1300A. Figured it was going to be the last almost new bike for retirement. I no longer know any roads and my sense of direction sucks so starting November I have to find new things to do since I will no longer have a 7 day a week job to go to

Bobby, I retired this past October, it's a whole new life!

I still have my '81 CB750K, '00 ZRX1100, and as a gift to myself for retirement this past January I purchased a new leftover '14 Suzuki DL1000 Vstrom. The other 2 now get occasional use. Comfort is KING!

Welcome!  

Welcome...

I wish I was retired<---jealously got 4.7yrs to go <_<

2010f 002.JPG

• Upvote 2