DemonDuck

BMW 335I build.

I should be able to ... I will look into that.  Have any sitting around?  lol

4 minutes ago, DemonDuck said:

I should be able to ... I will look into that.  Have any sitting around?  lol

I wish I kept them with the attached car too, but I don't.

• Upvote 1

Never to late to get another.  :D

Just now, DemonDuck said:

Never to late to get another.  :D

I don't know... next may be a CTS-V if I can swing that. Right now, I'm happy with my old Vette and the truck. 

• Upvote 1

Ok second tank of gas is in the car now and moved it up to 40% E85.  Next step and probably final step will be to go to 60% E85 on the next fill up.

So, when you fill up, will you have to get E85 and normal gas at that percentage? That's a PITA.

Its not that bad really.  I just put in say 9 gallons of 93 oct then swap to the E85 hose right next to it for the remaining 7 ish gal.  When I go to 60% it will be basically the other way around.  It does help that its all at the same pump.

So, once you have the program on the ECU, are you able to switch back and forth with a flip of a switch? Just in case you don't have access to E-85...etc.?

Well its not really a switch but the program takes about 2 minutes to swap fuel maps.  Just plug the phone into the car and install the map you want.

That's pretty easy. 

I now have new inlets and a oil catch can sitting in the garage waiting for me to get motivated and install them.  The oil catch can is just something to help with longevity but the inlets will make a big increase in the amount of air the turbos can pull in.  This will add longevity to the turbos and maybe a few HP but mainly less turbo lag and even better sound.

Just wanted to give some type of update  on this.

• Like 2

On 3/28/2018 at 8:43 AM, DemonDuck said:

I now have new inlets and a oil catch can sitting in the garage waiting for me to get motivated and install them.  The oil catch can is just something to help with longevity but the inlets will make a big increase in the amount of air the turbos can pull in.  This will add longevity to the turbos and maybe a few HP but mainly less turbo lag and even better sound.

Just wanted to give some type of update  on this.

Cuz you wouldn't want to post anything about a motorcycle here....  Safe travels!

• Like 1