Manny

Bixby Sunday 9/24

Anyone up for a Bixby run Sunday? Really, I'm up for anything... just wanna get out. I'm flexible for start time, but thinking around 9:00 since it is supposed to get pretty warm.

• Like 1

I plan on meeting those guys half way who are coming back from Arkansas and riding back with them on Sunday. Come on along!

• Like 1

Home safe. Awesome weekend. I wish we had @whatarush come for better routes.

Thanks @crash, @Dippnet, @Manny and Mark for coming out to meet us.

@Dippnet- I wasn't trying to push just getting some video. On P I wanted to pass because JJ said I didn't have cord showing yet after DD. Sorry if I was riding too close on any of the roads. On KK I knew if I rode my normal pace, I wouldn't have any tire left.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

10 hours ago, MRFROX said:

Good ride Todd thanks!

I didn't know you had an account here... Thanks for coming out to meet us as well. Good riding with you.

BTW, we live one exit apart I think.

Had a good time yesterday. Now I gotta find something I don't have to worry about scraping on the ground. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Manny said:

Had a good time yesterday. Now I gotta find something I don't have to worry about scraping on the ground. :lol:

I still think you can buy yourself a little more space by getting off the bike and, like I said in Potosi, if there's a way to raise the bike, that might work along with getting off the bike.