jjester

Error, Error, Error.

image.png.c623a186270d872e6da0b0c9e37e0a3c.png

Looks like there is an error with the script or plugin we use for weather underground.

image.png

I honestly don't know how to fix.  When I've clicked on it, it brings up the W.U. screen.  I can also look at the home screen on my phone, the thermometer outside or stick my head out the door to determine temp.  

It is one of those things Galen set up. I'd ask him about how to fix it or get rid of it, just my thoughts.

2 minutes ago, jjester said:

It is one of those things Galen set up. I'd ask him about how to fix it or get rid of it, just my thoughts.

There is yet another version of sw to be installed.  I might do that in day or 2 and might fix.  Otherwise I'll look at removing.  

• Like 1

18 hours ago, GSXR55 said:

There is yet another version of sw to be installed.  I might do that in day or 2 and might fix.  Otherwise I'll look at removing.  

That won't fix it. Basically this is a call to a web service hosted on Weather Underground. When the web service is unavailable... it throws and error. It has nothing to do with the Invision Power Services software.

Saint_Louis.gif   http://weathersticker.wunderground.com/weathersticker/gizmotimetemp/language/english/US/MO/Saint_Louis.gif

It was requested by several users back in 2008 probably can just go away... but... it's not that easy to find.