GSXR55

MCRA - Gateway - 10/14-15

How'd you like the KTM on-track vs. your ZX-10?

It's a whole different ball game. It's probably a little better because it's not as hard on my neck, but right now it's harder on my upper body because I can't lock myself into the bike quite as good as I can on the 10. I have to use more arms where on the ZX10 I needed very little out of my arms. I rolled the bars back a bit which helped a little. I think I need to figure out how to get the pegs moved forward some more. The Chinese rearsets I put on are about 2 inches farther rear than stock, even in their most forward position. So I think if I get a different set that allows me to get them back closer to stock position that may help as well.

• Upvote 1

On 10/15/2017 at 9:52 AM, Morbo said:

By "movers" are we including transportation down to Perryville? Relatively speaking, I live closest to him. I can come up and help and I can make some temporary garage space if getting everything home is not feasible.

(Edit)... And still happy to help with getting everything all the way home too. 

I threw up the red flag when only a yellow was needed. Thought it would be better to over estimate what was needed ?

• Like 1

The new Z-650 allowed total freedom of the arms. Now I have something to think about :wait:

Went thru turn 6 easier than anytime in 5 years on SV-650.

• Like 1

Here's a raw dump of my helmet cam from this past weekend:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLNMb0X23VsFu0oxRYa5c1HwzkDZHKKipp

I haven't looked through all the video yet but there are probably a couple of shots of Evan on the ground in there somewhere. Also BARRY @reed12b!! You went by me in one of those videos into 7 and it looked like you were dragging knee. If you weren't you were damn close!! 

• Haha 1

Now here's something you are not going to see  very often. ? 

# thankyoucoaches 

IMG_1271.PNG

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2