crash

Application submitted (PPIHC)

Well, they announced the list of drivers/riders for this years Pike's Peak race. I'm still not on the list. :) BUT, I don't feel too bad, there are only 28 bikes in total this year and there are some big name guys in there including the record holders and of course the big sponsored teams (KTM, Ducati, etc) are going to get in WAY before I am. I'm sure there are several returning racers as well. On the car side there are some big names too. Al Unser Jr is coming back to race it again, Dallenbach, Schranz, etc. It was certainly a long shot for me although I really did have a sense I was going to get in just days prior to the announcement. The list of drivers/riders can be found here:

http://ppihc.org/96th-running-storied-broadmoor-pikes-peak-international-hill-climb-will-spotlight-notable-competitors-exciting-rookies/

• Sad 1

We could fake a couple car crashes : one at the top and one at the start ,and close the road just long enough :)JK.

Just have to be the first one in line in the morning. Then you get a clear track all the way to the top except for a few mountain goats. :)

I just noticed there are only 6 riders in the heavyweight class (the one I entered) and only 1 American. 2 of the 6 are reserved for Ducati. I probably didn't stand a chance.

On 1/20/2018 at 10:37 AM, crash said:

I just noticed there are only 6 riders in the heavyweight class (the one I entered) and only 1 American. 2 of the 6 are reserved for Ducati. I probably didn't stand a chance.

:angry: