Morbo

Time for another round of "why won't it start"....

Bud, that is a possibility, but I dont see a motorized throttle assembly in the '16 parts fische for that bike, I do see throttle cables. I'm working from another member's '09 CBR600rr factory shop manual, and the '09 was cable.  We're working on this bike via long-distance, and until I see it in the flesh I wont know for sure.

I just couldn't remember if the CBR 600 started using that technology. I know most manufacturers are in the supersport bikes. 

:BangHead:

• Like 1

I've had a similar incident on my first zx10. I was riding along and the bike just died. Pulled over to the side of the ride and tried restarting it. The pump would prime but no start. I got off the bike and looked things over, while :umm:. After a couple minutes I tried again and it started. Rode it home and on a couple more rides with no problems. Then one morning I was going to for a ride and the bike would not start again. :BangHead:    Turns out. I got chain lube in side the kickstand switch when I over lubed my chain last time. :smack: I put a jumper wire on it and never had a problem again. :D   

• Like 1

2 separate issues--the earlier "Dies while Riding" and "Pops Fuse", and now the "Cranks wont Start".

Late last year the 1st couldnt be duplicated, and electrical tests showed no fault. (I have other means of testing that now at home, will be another day.)

This last situation appears to be engine flooding with resultant fouled spark plugs. That too will be addressed.