SprintST

Kawasaki dealer recommends

Sooooo, if I were to be interested in the new H2 SX SE.  Who recommends what dealer in the area?   I have no direct experience with most of the dealerships that don't carry Euro brands.  This includes bike sales, then service.  Because one dealer I can think of near me has either great sales, and terrible service, or bad sales, and OK service reports.

The folks over at JMP (Bethalto or Woodriver, IL) seem to be okay and consistent over the years.

Not sure who can get what but yeah I would go with:

JMP Cycle - draginpegs is a member here. He and wife are the owners (well, he's the janitor and his wife is the owner) and they are in Wood River

St Louis Powersports - Fenton

BSC

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Janitor!!!! I must of got a promotion!!!!!  Hope it comes with a pay check.:loser:

We have a H2 SX SE with the extras ordered (larger windshield, heated grips, launch control, quick shifter cruise control, turn lights, etc)

But we can get either model.

618-255-6116

And I think we have met at STAR a couple times.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

That looks really good.

On 2/28/2018 at 4:33 PM, SprintST said:

Sooooo, if I were to be interested in the new H2 SX SE.  Who recommends what dealer in the area?   I have no direct experience with most of the dealerships that don't carry Euro brands.  This includes bike sales, then service.  Because one dealer I can think of near me has either great sales, and terrible service, or bad sales, and OK service reports.

Man i would love to see that bike in person and if you get it then i want to ride it.:D

• Haha 2

You Have to get it now!  Or your gonna let us all down :D

I'd love to see it in person! Awesome bike!

So is this going to be the first around here the owner of a super-charged motorcycle?

That'd be pretty cool braggin rights :headbang:

• Like 1

Buy it from me.

Ride it home from Columbia.

Let Terry be the only mechanic to ever touch it. 

222 is what my turbocharged 2.3 car put down stock at the wheels (rated 263 crank). This is mind blowing

I'm excited for you Steven if you do decide to get it... I really want to see it in person.

No such thing as too much power -in the right hands-lots of right hands for a bike like that in this group including Steven.

On 3/21/2018 at 12:10 PM, Road_Runner said:

No such thing as too much power -in the right hands-lots of right hands for a bike like that in this group including Steven.

I'm not sure if that guy said too much power in the video but I did not read the article, just watched the video review.

Looks like Friday will be the day I finally own more than one Japanese bike at once :)  After having a pair of English bikes for over a year now.  'Course, I'm not getting rid of anything...yet.  I might qualify for bike hoarder after this.

• Like 9

Very cool.