jjester

MotoGP 2018

21 hours ago, dogpark said:
  Hide contents

Sorry I reacted harshly some.... but i was watching the race and reading STLAR on the other monitor I literally read that on the 6 lap from the end and WHAM

That's why I don't come back to this thread until I'm done watching for the week. Not that anyone else has put in a spoiler before :)

• Haha 1

On 11/4/2018 at 12:39 PM, dogpark said:

You are right, Yamaha are a bunch of Turds!! Why could they have not given Tech3 a Factory spec bike. Honda has had factory bikes with LCR and Ducati  has given factory bikes out to satellite teams also. Turds!!  ???

On 11/4/2018 at 12:39 PM, dogpark said:

Hence the split:

https://www.autosport.com/motogp/news/134659/tech3-to-join-ktm-after-yamaha-split

"Prior to the announcement of the KTM deal, Tech3 boss Herve Poncharal revealed his team has reached a three-year agreement that entitled his outfit to "exactly the same spec" of bikes as those fielded by the works team."

"Beirer added: "Having four KTM RC16 on the grid is also another big step for us, both for the development of our MotoGP bike and expanding KTM's structure in the paddock."

• Upvote 1

I know Dani didn’t get any MotoGP championship but still in my eyes he is a winner. He truly was too small for the bug bikes.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, natnaz said:

I know Dani didn’t get any MotoGP championship but still in my eyes he is a winner. He truly was too small for the bug bikes.

DP was a favorite of mine too, as the "little engine that could".

• Like 1

MotoGP is offering pre-season videopass for 1€. Now would be a great time to try it out if you are interested in it.

Enjoy up to 4 months of MotoGP™ VideoPass for a very special one-off price

The first Official Test of 2019 has just finished in Valencia and now comes an unmissable opportunity to secure VideoPass access for all of what remains of 2019 Pre-Season, for only €1!

For just €1, the Black Friday offer grants you full VideoPass access for the entire 2019 Pre-Season so that you can follow all the Official Tests, including:

Jerez Test: 28th - 29th November
Sepang Shakedown: 1st - 3rd February
Sepang Test: 6th - 8th February
Qatar Test:  23rd - 25th February

In addition, you can access all of motogp.com’s OnDemand video content.

Offer valid until midnight (CET) of November 25th!

http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2018/11/22/black-friday-watch-the-entire-pre-season-for-only-1/280056

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Already renewed my Video Pass for 2019... I've always waited until just before the first GP of the season... I'm looking forward to seeing what the off season has to offer... especially since I'll be pretty much flat on my back for 2 months. Needed something.

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, dogpark said:

Already renewed my Video Pass for 2019... I've always waited until just before the first GP of the season... I'm looking forward to seeing what the off season has to offer... especially since I'll be pretty much flat on my back for 2 months. Needed something.

Galen what has happened to you that you need to be flat on your back?

On Dec 19 I will be having two vertebrae in lower back fuzzed together. I'll be in the hospital a few days and off work 6 to 8 weeks. The first two weeks I'll be laying down 95% of the time. I just hope job is still there when I get back. I. The an time trying not to get bored will be hard. 

• Sad 2

58 minutes ago, dogpark said:

On Dec 19 I will be having two vertebrae in lower back fuzzed together. I'll be in the hospital a few days and off work 6 to 8 weeks. The first two weeks I'll be laying down 95% of the time. I just hope job is still there when I get back. I. The an time trying not to get bored will be hard. 

You be up and running before you know it. Good luck with it.

• Thanks 1