Speed

Breaking the two digit HP number

NIce!  you need one  :)

LOL... I don't even know that brand.

Benelli, and old Italian brand, they had some decent GP successes in the 50s and 60s.  Known for their 250 and under sized bikes.  Was one of a few manufacturers to have their bikes rebranded and sold through Montgomery Wards, and Sears.  They built the other air cooled 6 cyl bike in the 70's.  Called it the Sei.
Fell on hard times, tried to make a comeback in the 90's.  Had an interesting 3 cyl sportbike, that ran in World Superbike for a few years, with little success.  Fell on hard times again.  Was purchased by a Chinese concern.  Been trying to make a comeback ever since. 

Benelli Arms, shotguns mostly, was a spin-off company from the motorcycle group.

• Like 1

Thank you Steven. I like the workmanship of the firearms but those are not made in China :)

• Like 1

Got a Razkull for the wife to learn on. It’s a cool looking little bike. Tiny Ducati Monster rip-off. Carb though. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 4/11/2018 at 10:58 PM, Ztron said:

Got a Razkull for the wife to learn on. It’s a cool looking little bike. Tiny Ducati Monster rip-off. Carb though. 

Ive never seen one but they do look cool.  

When the wife isnt watching, hop on it and come out and do a ankle-biter ride with us sometime:headbang:

I am a little curious about what it’s like. Only ridden it down the street so far.