22 minutes ago, Irresponsible_Robot said:

Natürlich ist Hans naß. Er ist unter einem Waßerfall stehen!

Ok you win.

Kann ich Ketchup für meinen Bengel haben?

3 minutes ago, Dozer Dave said:

Ok you win.

He wins because you didn't add the cool B's and U with dots :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Dozer Dave said:

Ok you win.

Ob du gut sein. :P

I just tried the Kurviger website. You can actually enter an address and it creates a round trip from there based on the number of Kilometers you want. That's really cool.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Speed said:

I just tried the Kurviger website. You can actually enter an address and it creates a round trip from there based on the number of Kilometers you want. That's really cool.

You can option it for feet/miles too.  In the app you have to pick "imperial" for miles.  But, yeah, I think I might be going with Kurviger.  Looks like I can load offline maps for the states I'll be traveling.  And then upload a weekends worth of routes to the app. Then "import" them as needed per day.  Gotta buck up for the Pro verison, but it's pretty reasonable, I think.

I'm going to have to figure out how to massage the options to follow the route I intended, though.  I tried my home to work commute.  It's a bit confused about getting onto east bound I70 between Fairgrounds and 5th Street. lol  And I did a test from Eureka to Potosi.  I was able to lead it to the usual rout with a few guiding points.  Very promising.

And on the Kawi front.  Bags, and bag mounts are IN!  Match painted panels, are back ordered until some time in June.  We're seeing if I can get away without those painted panels, and just tape over the screwdown points for the panels.  I really need these bags ON the bike.  I got an AR rally to go to in mid May.  Gotta figure out what will pack where in these new bags.

If all goes well, after work Friday I'll finally be registered, and plated, with MO.  Then I'll see if Eric is around to get a baseline set on the suspension.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, SprintST said:

You can option it for feet/miles too.  In the app you have to pick "imperial" for miles.  But, yeah, I think I might be going with Kurviger.  Looks like I can load offline maps for the states I'll be traveling.  And then upload a weekends worth of routes to the app. Then "import" them as needed per day.  Gotta buck up for the Pro verison, but it's pretty reasonable, I think.

I'm going to have to figure out how to massage the options to follow the route I intended, though.  I tried my home to work commute.  It's a bit confused about getting onto east bound I70 between Fairgrounds and 5th Street. lol  And I did a test from Eureka to Potosi.  I was able to lead it to the usual rout with a few guiding points.  Very promising.

I think for the EB I70 section, you would need an extra waypoint or two on the interstate.

What I did is use the roundtrip then switch back to route planning and moved the route as I wanted.

1 minute ago, SprintST said:

And on the Kawi front.  Bags, and bag mounts are IN!  Match painted panels, are back ordered until some time in June.  We're seeing if I can get away without those painted panels, and just tape over the screwdown points for the panels.  I really need these bags ON the bike.  I got an AR rally to go to in mid May.  Gotta figure out what will pack where in these new bags.

If all goes well, after work Friday I'll finally be registered, and plated, with MO.  Then I'll see if Eric is around to get a baseline set on the suspension.

I'm taking Yousef's bike to Eric tonight. That front suspension is like marshmallow on that bike.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Speed said:

I just bit the bullet and bought Kurviger Pro so we'll see how easy it is to move my existing routes to Kurviger.

• Like 1

I also purchased the Kurviger Pro app.  Still trying to figure out how to use this, not the most user friendly site.  

Yeah, as much work as I do in IT, it's completely failing me with Kurviger. To get it a pre-built map from Google Maps you need to export from Google to KML, convert it to GPX (or some other Kurviger-accepted format), and it imports fine. Can't figure out for the life of me how to actually start the route.

On 4/26/2018 at 12:05 PM, SprintST said:

If you want a set of liners for the bags. you can get them from ebay.  https://www.ebay.com/itm/302029050866

1 hour ago, whatarush said:

If you want a set of liners for the bags. you can get them from ebay.  https://www.ebay.com/itm/302029050866

I've been debating on getting those.  I've been using a liner in my V35s as a cloths organizer.  Judging from the shape of these bags I might still need to do that.  I'll check into that, thanks!

11 hours ago, Morbo said:

Yeah, as much work as I do in IT, it's completely failing me with Kurviger. To get it a pre-built map from Google Maps you need to export from Google to KML, convert it to GPX (or some other Kurviger-accepted format), and it imports fine. Can't figure out for the life of me how to actually start the route.

I just found it.  Touch the middle choice in the bottom left hand corner.  The right hand turn sign.  That makes it start calling out directions.  So, that seems like it.

• Like 1